Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

If Benitez was still there and they were about 6-10 points better off they’d still be giving him dog’s abuse because the Everton fans think they should have better. On RTG recently they were going on about us calling them Scouse Mackems and the Sunderland fans seemed as though they were unaware of the phrase, despite it being decades old. The inevitable conclusion on their part was it’s because we think we’re on a par with Liverpool. No, you stupid cunts, it’s because Everton fans are also bitter as fuck, forever in the shadow of their rivals and unable to have any real perspective about the size and relevance of their club. 

Edited by Alex
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How the fuck is Carragher on this game btw? Would be like putting Shearer on if we ever play Sunderland again 

Have you forgotten Niall Quinn doing the Tyne and Wear derby games because I sure as fuck haven't, putting little sly digs in with a jovial demeanor which obviously would've flew over the sky cunts heads. 

:lol: Lampard crying about not getting pens, it was a fucking horrendous dive by Gordon, in fact the wonky nosed cunt should have been sent off for it as it would have been his second yellow for diving :lol: :lol:

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bird-Face heading a corner away then running out and deciding to go down with a head injury as HT was approaching....... what a fucking cunt he is, young Mr logic, what can you say? I reckon even his mother hates him. 

• Haha 2

:lol: Love the desperation to say Everton are the biggest club to go down, who fucking cares? What does it even mean amongst clubs that win fucking nowt? They can enjoy that while watching the absolute fucking dross in that league, we’ll just be off competing at the top end of the PL eh. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Love the desperation to say Everton are the biggest club to go down, who fucking cares? What does it even mean amongst clubs that win fucking nowt? They can enjoy that while watching the absolute fucking dross in that league, we’ll just be off competing at the top end of the PL eh. 

:lol: :lol: Called it this afternoon on here somewhere. I was expecting it to be their fans or a former player although I suppose Carragher was a boyhood fan even though he doesn't shout about it from the rooftops. :lol:

• Like 3

Their reaction of just laughing and not even trying to debate with Souness says everything.  Fucking gimps.  What about Leeds?  They're similar.  Nah, its got to be Everton.  Fine.  Love to see you bounce back under that cockney cunt at first time of asking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Their reaction of just laughing and not even trying to debate with Souness says everything.  Fucking gimps.  What about Leeds?  They're similar.  Nah, its got to be Everton.  Fine.  Love to see you bounce back under that cockney cunt at first time of asking.

:lol: I just don’t know why it fucking matters. Us, Villa, Everton, Leeds, etc etc, none of them have won a fucking wrapper for absolutely yonks in footballing terms. Why is it even relevant to bring into the discussion like Carragher did? Do they get extra points for their top dog status? They’ve been largely crap for the 30 odd years the PL has existed. 

It’s honestly like trying to big Everton up over Man City in about 2010 or so :lol:. As Gemmill says enjoy the big dog trophy, see where we both are in 10 year. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

I think we can all agree that Everton are the biggest club who are definitely inferior in every aspect to their main rivals to have ever gotten relegated recently 

• Haha 3