Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

11 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I just don’t know why it fucking matters. Us, Villa, Everton, Leeds, etc etc, none of them have won a fucking wrapper for absolutely yonks in footballing terms. Why is it even relevant to bring into the discussion like Carragher did? Do they get extra points for their top dog status? They’ve been largely crap for the 30 odd years the PL has existed. 

It’s honestly like trying to big Everton up over Man City in about 2010 or so :lol:. As Gemmill says enjoy the big dog trophy, see where we both are in 10 year. 

It’ll be interesting to see if they come straight back up as record-breaking champions, though, as you’d expect of a mighty club …

:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I sounded like a fucking Bukkake party FFS 

Did you? :lol: 

Bit over the top for when watching a Liverpool match, Wykiki lad, but finding the positives, we've finally found someone you appear not to hate.

• Haha 10

My Mrs. was watching Nora from Queens yesterday and it had the “I see dead people” kid on, who’s now a fat adult. 
Aaaanyway, he says a line “ My middle name is Bukkake!” just as our 11yr old son walked in. 

“Why you laughing Mam, what’s Bukkake mean ?”

After I’d stopped choking with laughter I told him it’s Japanese for “ a bit of a mouthful” which he seemed happy enough with. :lol:

Beat that @Christmas Tree  

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Not for me like.

Not from a bed wetting pov, but it would be nice to secure mathematical safety in front of our own vans at home to Liverpool. More of a party atmosphere. 

I hate the way you think.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I hate the way you think.

Not sure why?

It’s our last Saturday home game and it would have been nice to clinch safety against Liverpool. 

Much better imo savouring the moment with the players / managers at the game than just hearing about it after some random game.

Its not a major thing, just would have added to the day.

Can we clinch safety then anyway? We'd move to 15 points clear of Burnley but they have 5 games left. Granted they play Saturday too but it's after our game, and against Watford.

18 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not sure why?

It’s our last Saturday home game and it would have been nice to clinch safety against Liverpool. 

Much better imo savouring the moment with the players / managers at the game than just hearing about it after some random game.

Its not a major thing, just would have added to the day.

safety has already been clinched. no team has ever gone down on our current points total. 

I'd prefer us to have a decent showing against Arsenal anyway - the team does deserve appreciation for the season and I feel like doing it off the back of a 4-0 battering would take away from it a bit.

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

even if it did, i doubt anyone in the crowd would notice tbh

One man would, if he could actually work it out 

• Haha 5