Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

They're not getting very far if you're doing the forms and not them :lol: 

Their bits easy, it’s my self employment / UC / Grant payments during covid that fucks it up. Only because there is no option to enter those amounts anywhere.

Ive dropped them a line so I expect to hear back after graduation. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Busy in the real world filling in student finance forms for the bairns university. 

Im sure there a few on here that design these things for the government? If so, we’re you on drugs ffs :( 

I don’t know about that but if you’re looking for someone to blame it’ll have been fly-by-night contractors trying to implement nonsensical government policy. The perfect storm, if you like ;) 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t know about that but if you’re looking for someone to blame it’ll have been fly-by-night contractors trying to implement nonsensical government policy. The perfect storm, if you like ;) 

It was straightforward tbf, just needed two boxes adding to allow for the extra covid benefits to be added.

Ive asked them to leave you my suggestions on your desk :lol: 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Why is Zaha lauded by so many? Decent point for Leeds really 

Hes still that talented youngster who went to man u in the eyes of a lot of old pundits who havent realised that was nearly a decade ago and that he's actually spent his entire career as the "best player" for a lower mid-table premier league side and gets as many goals (at his best) as Chris Wood in a team setup to make him tick.

There was genuinely an article before England played Ivory Coast at the end of March asking if Zaha was "the one that got away" from England as if, as a palace winger, he would have ever managed more england caps than he has Ivory Coast ones, which is only 26. Bit part England player (and much better/younger player) Jadon Sancho has 23 caps.

Zaha is shit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

Hes still that talented youngster who went to man u in the eyes of a lot of old pundits who havent realised that was nearly a decade ago and that he's actually spent his entire career as the "best player" for a lower mid-table premier league side and gets as many goals (at his best) as Chris Wood in a team setup to make him tick.

There was genuinely an article before England played Ivory Coast at the end of March asking if Zaha was "the one that got away" from England as if, as a palace winger, he would have ever managed more england caps than he has Ivory Coast ones, which is only 26. Bit part England player (and much better/younger player) Jadon Sancho has 23 caps.

Zaha is shit.

Spot on, the whole “one that got away” shite is hilarious as well especially considering the wide positions are Englands best depth areas. I honestly think he got arrogant as fuck at a young age and just never worked to improve, his childish tempestuous nature against us points to that - Richarlison is another one guilty of this imo. 

Michael Owen is such a fucking little disrespectful winnit. 'Jurgen Klopp would've been sat rubbing his hands if you told him he'd be playing Villarreal in the semi final' followed by a 'no disrespect' :lol: all spoken in that fucking boring monotone voice of his. If they held a surprise birthday party for him in a phone box it would probably be a bit too roomy. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Think he’s bad, I’ve got some Irish channel on and fuck me, you’d think they’d been handed down Kloppaganda. They’re livid that Villarreal are defending and visibly getting annoyed at every Liverpool mistake 

Don't think we'll get the same treatment if we get that far in the future.