Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Just managed to escape the lasses game by the skin of my teeth. Daughter adamant she wanted to go and thankfully the wife has stepped in at the last minute.

You would think there will be goals mind, Newcastle 16 wins out of 20 v Alnwick 0 wins out of 20

Strikes me as an overall positive situation mind, taking the daughter to go watch the women's team..? You just not in the mood for it or is there a wide philosophical resistance?

Fair play to her for wanting to go tbh.

• Like 1

Just now, Rayvin said:

Strikes me as an overall positive situation mind, taking the daughter to go watch the women's team..? You just not in the mood for it or is there a wide philosophical resistance?

Fair play to her for wanting to go tbh.

Far too many sherry’s at yesterdays match :lol: 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Alex said:

I thought Everton would be in the mix from about November but I didn’t think they’d go down. I still have a feeling they’ll get out of it but I’m not sure if that’s just because I really, really fucking want them to get relegated 

This is how I feel too. Wierd thing is I don't actually hate Everton that much, I hate Leeds much more. But Leeds can wait for next year, you feel its now or never for Everrton. Then you have to add fat Frank in for the shits and giggles. BUT does this mean I want Chelsea to win ffs? AND even after all that, uou have to factor in I don't want @Gemmill to be right or given any credit whatsoever. So aye, im a bit ambivalent and  confused here.  

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I see hotshot young manager Frank Lampard’s overriding tactic is now trying to turn every game into a fight and throw out every shithouse tactic in the book. He’s the new Pulis

That really fucking is the gameplan :lol:

• Like 1

I missed the first 15 minutes of this but had it on in the car and it sounded like Everton were on top. They've done fuck all since I got home though. 

I hope Tuchel is laying into his players at half time. Drawing their home games isn't enough for Everton anyway (even if in normal circumstances a home draw v Chelsea would be considered an OK result) but I still want them to lose.