Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I did that forecast thing that Fish posted earlier today and I had Everton down by one point. But I had them losing to Chelsea today. 

tenor.gif

Told ya funny things happen at the end of the season. 

Hopefully Watford beating them will be another one. 

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That famous scouse wit on full display there with the old ball up the jumper trick. 

As if there was only one ball for the match :lol: they just threw another over immediately. 

I don't know who Sam Dean is but I've some magic beans that are fucking astonishing, outstanding and truly mind blowing. £10 a gramme. I've got a tonne if he's interested?

• Haha 3

That Villarreal pen shout, :lol: If that's Liverpool BT are going apeshit about it, demanding Var etc. You can tell when they go quiet when they see the first replay and straight away the ref in the studio can't back the ref quick enough. 2-0 now though! 

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The sycophantic media will be a puddle of piss if these cunts go out tonight

'Fletch' sounding very concerned on the mic, gutted even. 

• Haha 1

You know what, I fucking hate Man Utd more than any other team in our division. For almost 25 years we’ve had this ‘treble’ rammed down our throats. I’m ambivalent towards Liverpool but I’d find it as funny as fuck if Man Utd’s biggest rivals put their treble winning antics into touch.

Looking at it objectively the football both Liverpool and Man City play is seriously impressive.

• Like 1