Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Craig said:

You know what, I fucking hate Man Utd more than any other team in our division. For almost 25 years we’ve had this ‘treble’ rammed down our throats. I’m ambivalent towards Liverpool but I’d find it as funny as fuck if Man Utd’s biggest rivals put their treble winning antics into touch.

Looking at it objectively the football both Liverpool and Man City play is seriously impressive.

Aye but the way the media are going on v Liverpool you would think they were top of the league 12 points clear. 

Both Fulhman and Bournemouth now confirmed to be promoted to the PL.

So once again we can see how Mitro just isn't quite PL standard and wor Eddie now has to contend with the seaside mackems next season.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Both Fulhman and Bournemouth now confirmed to be promoted to the PL.

So once again we can see how Mitro just isn't quite PL standard and wor Eddie now has to contend with the seaside mackems next season.

:spit: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye but the way the media are going on v Liverpool you would think they were top of the league 12 points clear. 

let’s not go there, please…

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:spit: 

Southern seaside mackems, got to get our geography right.

Btw Scott Parker is a strange little man, it will be satisfying taking points from that twat next season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Bournemouth and Fulham are categorically the two most boring sides that could have come up. Automatic spot for Forest (scab miners, fuck them) and Luton in the playoffs would have been somewhat interesting at least

I don't mind Fulham, a mate supports them and they are the least offensive club EVER!

Edit: Plus they play the clash pre-game, so that gives them extra points.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

I don't mind Fulham, a mate supports them and they are the least offensive club EVER!

Imagine the meltdown if Chelsea DID get demoted :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Tbh there's something about Craven Cottage I like. 

for the longest time I have felt like we always lose away at fulham, though looking at it the last couple of times we've been there we won, before that its quite sad reading.

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

for the longest time I have felt like we always lose away at fulham, though looking at it the last couple of times we've been there we won, before that its quite sad reading.

:lol: The one we won under Allardyce (a while back I know) felt like a fucking loss. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: The one we won under Allardyce (a while back I know) felt like a fucking loss. 

I still haven't got the feeling back in my toes after that one.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I was surprised Horse heed didn't start Diaz tonight after his recent games. His fucking lightening and the second half he's class. 

To be honest I see the impact Diaz is having on a similar level to what Suarez had there. He’s absolute class.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Same could easily be said for everywhere in London and south of there.

Hopefully not a problem we will be worrying about in the future.

Checky bid for Diaz in the summer with the promise of more money and football???

8 hours ago, Howay said:

The only time I’ve been to Craven Cottage and comfortably one of the worst matches I’ve ever seen. Including non-league, junior football and the game on while you’re waiting to get into the 5-a-side court at Eldon Leisure. 

It's one of the old grounds I've strangely never been to, Craven Cottage, and I've been to most of the main London ones like WHL, Highbury, Loftus Road, Upton Park etc. (Must've just been the smaller clubs I missed like Fulham and Chelsea back when I went). :good:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's one of the old grounds I've strangely never been to, Craven Cottage, and I've been to most of the main London ones like WHL, Highbury, Loftus Road, Upton Park etc. (Must've just been the smaller clubs I missed like Fulham and Chelsea back when I went). :good:

You wouldn’t like it- too perpetual. 

• Haha 3

Craven cottage is a class away day. We basically get the entire end behind the goal alongside the odd tourist because of the “neutral” end