Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I spy with my little eye..... A CONVICTED RAPIST! 

They’re my dad’s team. He’s going to be choked if they go down.

I also want to finish above palace to shut anyone up who thinks vieria deserves manager of the season ahead of Howe   

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I also want to finish above palace to shut anyone up who thinks vieria deserves manager of the season ahead of Howe   

My dad's team too, but I still want them to go down :D Tbh he's been expecting it for about as long as I've been alive, they've been shit for that long. Might finally put him out of his misery.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

You can cheer him up by telling him how happy his sacrifice has made all your internet chums though.

• Haha 3

Just now, Rayvin said:

My dad's team too, but I still want them to go down :D Tbh he's been expecting it for about as long as I've been alive, they've been shit for that long. Might finally put him out of his misery.

Fucking hell Rayvin, you want your dad’s team’s relegation to be the death of him - are you waiting on a massive inheritance???

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fucking hell Rayvin, you want your dad’s team’s relegation to be the death of him - are you waiting on a massive inheritance???

I should be so lucky (on the money, not his health) :lol: He remarried a woman nearer in age to me than she is to him, no chance of any inheritance from that situation. And no I just mean he worries about it most seasons and honestly I think it might actually do him good to no longer have to dread it :D 

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I just mean he worries about it most seasons and honestly I think it might actually do him good to no longer have to dread it :D 

He’s a bedwetter on CT / Gloom proportions?

Just now, Craig said:

He’s a bedwetter on CT / Gloom proportions?

I mean I don't think he's that invested anymore honestly, he just likes to complain about how shite they are. 

Just now, Rayvin said:

I mean I don't think he's that invested anymore honestly, he just likes to complain about how shite they are. 

:case: I rest my case

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

If Palace win tonight we can’t finish top 10 and I lose out on £355  :( 

But you internet chums will be happy, that’s got to be worth way more to you than mere money