Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Some twat sent off for Burnley.

Its a poor decision as well, we'd be furious if it was us. Fucking Villa.

• Like 1

Just now, sammynb said:

That still gets you paid, does it not?

Yep, I was more thinking of prize money for NUFC :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I want Leeds to stop up so Brentford dropping points works for me. 

Im gonna turn the full force of my powers on Burnley now. A cloud descends on the Lancashire shit hole. 

Burnley as good as safe now then. 

Edit: aimaad beat.me to it. Anyway, who the fuck doesn't want Leeds relegated. Gemmill, that's who 

Edited by Renton

Just now, Craig said:

Yep, I was more thinking of prize money for NUFC :lol:

That's only a couple of mill, the owners lose that down the back of the sofa these days.

Considering even the willy wavers thought we'd be lucky to finish higher than 17th, it's all gravy lad :razz:

9th sounds better than 10th :lol:

plus it’s another reason to call Chelsea cunts. So Leeds absolutely have to go for it Sunday. They need at least a point

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

These last few pages have been a real rollercoaster. Gemmill has went through all five stages of grief in record time

Which stage is sexy, sexy anger? 

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

When are Everton having their open top bus parade?

:lol: Aye I’m normally one to defend celebrations (even when they beat us and went mad) but for fuck sake man you’d think they were Norwich and had managed to stay up against all odds rather than a side that had just spunked 500m up the wall. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

When are Everton having their open top bus parade?

I've seen nowt like it. This is the sort of mathematically safe celebration CT was hoping for. A wobbly titted pitch invasion with a great big singalong. 

• Haha 3

So if we win, Leeds will only go down if Brentford win, but then Brentford would be above us and in the top 10, right? Meanwhile we have to endure the fat Frank jizz fest. Ahh fuck it. Hopefully Wycombe will do a job and make it a good weekend anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye I’m normally one to defend celebrations (even when they beat us and went mad) but for fuck sake man you’d think they were Norwich and had managed to stay up against all odds rather than a side that had just spunked 500m up the wall. 

Tbf, there was more at stake hear than a straight forward relegation. They were absolutely fucked financially with relegation. Firesale of players, new stadium outside the top flight, possible points deduction and administration. Also they did come back from 2 down because of Gemmill, which is some come back. I haven't seen their celebrations mind. 

Contrast Villa’s lap of honour this evening (in front of a nigh on empty Villa Park) with ours. Massive club, my fucking arse.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Burnley as good as safe now then. 

Edit: aimaad beat.me to it. Anyway, who the fuck doesn't want Leeds relegated. Gemmill, that's who 

I didn't want to reveal this, but the last time I saw Renton in person he kept describing things as awesome but he would pronounce it "OSSUM" like he was from California. 

"Yeah that was OSSUM" 

It was what?

"It was OSSUM. Like totally OSSUM"

I assume he's still doing it to this day. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tbf, there was more at stake hear than a straight forward relegation. They were absolutely fucked financially with relegation. Firesale of players, new stadium outside the top flight, possible points deduction and administration. Also they did come back from 2 down because of Gemmill, which is some come back. I haven't seen their celebrations mind. 

Your posts tonight have not been OSSUM. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Renton said:

I take the point but I’m not convinced they all saw it as quite that bleak mind. Wait until you see them, it’s absurd to be honest - especially keeping in mind it was the second pitch invasion in the game. They’ll be back down there next season anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

So if we win, Leeds will only go down if Brentford win, but then Brentford would be above us and in the top 10, right? Meanwhile we have to endure the fat Frank jizz fest. Ahh fuck it. Hopefully Wycombe will do a job and make it a good weekend anyway.

bollocks. Torn between wanting a top 10 finish and raiding a relegated leeds for kelvin phillips and raphina on the cheap.

nah, bollocks. It’s got to be a top 10 finish, hopefully above Brentford and Palace, so we can say definitively that Howe had a better season than Frank or Vieria. Going to need West Ham to dispatch Brighton away too. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

So it's clear. For us to finish top 10, Burnley need to go down instead of Leeds as we need to better Brentford's result. I've got a good made who's a Burnley fan who, for the sake of a decent away day next season, I hoped they'd stay up.  We also need West Ham to win at Brighton. If only the goal difference was the other way around.

image.png.98db33ca55669dd8069aa8f2de7122e2.png

Fucking Chelsea not doing us a favour tonight! :rant:

Edited by Craig

Everton fan started on Vieira on the pitch who retaliated and put him on the floor. How long before fences are back?

• Haha 1