Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

39 minutes ago, Craig said:

Everton fan started on Vieira on the pitch who retaliated and put him on the floor. How long before fences are back?

Of all the people on that pitch to have a crack at :lol:

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Of all the people on that pitch to have a crack at :lol:

Even 'wanks his dog' thinks twice at starting on him :lol:

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Everton fan started on Vieira on the pitch who retaliated and put him on the floor. How long before fences are back?

Everton have been a disgrace at the end of this campaign mind. 

• Like 1

FA if they were true to their word and had a set of balls would sanction Everton for the pitch invasion and attacks on Palace players and staff (and looking at that Viera video something bad was obviously said to him for that reaction). 

3 point deduction and a huge fine would be appropriate.

Btw only thing that worries me about Everton being relegated is some thinking DCL and Ricarlison (sic) being good buys for us - don’t want that shite near our club.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, sammynb said:

True this but Everton and their supporters are generally a bunch of cunts, so it’s disappointing.

What pisses me off objectively is that both Leeds and Burnley have some decent players in their mix who you know are going to be snapped up by Premier League teams (possibly us). Everton on the other hand are a bunch of over-hyped, over-paid cunts. The only decent player in their squad is (perhaps) Holgate.

1 minute ago, Howay said:

You spelled 'throughout' wrong. Their justification for setting fireworks off outside players hotels is that Liverpool fans have done it. I suppose that makes it OK then? Utter cunts.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Howay said:

Apparently it kicked off in both the League 2 semi-finals too. This, combined with what happened with Vieira and at Forest means action will undoubtedly be taken - whether it's the return of fences or a moat between the terraces & the pitch, they won't be allowing these sort of situations where players and officials get abused to continue, 

Edited by Craig
  • Like 2

Can I just add, by comparison. Over 52,000 in St James Park on Monday and not one person got onto the pitch who shouldn't have been there. Forest, Everton, Port Vale, Northampton - you must be so proud.

Seeing a lot of bellends on Twitter calling for Vieira to be punished, the dickhead that went after him of course filmed himself

What also continues to be missed by these grade A weapons is Vieira knows he’s a target and has no protection, it would be an extremely scary position to find yourself in. Then when you’re just trying to make your way off the pitch some fucking idiot comes sprinting over to you screaming in your face and grabbing at you. It’s self defence, the same way the Sheffield United player (Oli Burn?) was. 

Personally I thought Nottinghams win should have been forfeit, same as Everton’s win tonight should have been. The incidents in this spate of pitch invasions have been a complete fucking disgrace and if it continues someone is going to get seriously hurt. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

FA if they were true to their word and had a set of balls would sanction Everton for the pitch invasion and attacks on Palace players and staff (and looking at that Viera video something bad was obviously said to him for that reaction). 

3 point deduction and a huge fine would be appropriate.

Btw only thing that worries me about Everton being relegated is some thinking DCL and Ricarlison (sic) being good buys for us - don’t want that shite near our club.

I don't disagree. They may have done so if it was a less prominent club behaving like that.

Richarlison is a good player, but an absolute prick. DCL probably less of a prick, and not sure whether he's even any good.

As if everyone didn’t know already, Everton have just put themselves firmly in the small time camp with all this carry-on. Definitely the actions of the biggest club to ever wear blue and be managed by Marco Silva that may have potentially been relegated

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

So, with the time difference meaning I could not watch the match in real time, is this right?  Did Gemmill get something wrong?

He was spectacularly wrong. Some are calling it the biggest fall from grace since Deano reneged on his donation to the SBR foundation 

• Haha 3

There is absolutely no chance the FA will deduct points.  Viera could have been stabbed and they wouldn't take points off Fat Frank.

I have said many a time when you see racism at football and people say 'we want it out of football'  It highlights what's happening in the general public.  We are going back to the 80s.  The fucking Thatcher times with these cunts in charge and it's fucking boiling man.

The kid who got 6 month prison for headbutting Billy Sharpe.  He should have been done for fucking GBH.  He does that on the street and he would.  Why the fuck is it different because it's in a stadium? Them Toffee CUNTS should be docked points and fans banned for 6 months.  Let's see how they react then?  But the cunts in power don't have the fucking minerals for it.  Scouse cunts again.  Like them red cunts.  Fucking cunts the lot of them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There is absolutely no chance the FA will deduct points.  Viera could have been stabbed and they wouldn't take points off Fat Frank.

I have said many a time when you see racism at football and people say 'we want it out of football'  It highlights what's happening in the general public.  We are going back to the 80s.  The fucking Thatcher times with these cunts in charge and it's fucking boiling man.

The kid who got 6 month prison for headbutting Billy Sharpe.  He should have been done for fucking GBH.  He does that on the street and he would.  Why the fuck is it different because it's in a stadium? Them Toffee CUNTS should be docked points and fans banned for 6 months.  Let's see how they react then?  But the cunts in power don't have the fucking minerals for it.  Scouse cunts again.  Like them red cunts.  Fucking cunts the lot of them.

Willow Pigs GIF by Marc Leone

* Cunts

• Haha 5

Shouldn't be a points deduction, should be a replay. But because that's impractical, they should organise Fat Pat versus Fat Frank in a square go. I'd pay (about 50 pence) to watch that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

calm down united kingdom GIF

• Haha 7