Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. Presumably the pitch invasion that led to the incident will just be ignored though. 

I really don't see how it can be. Surely this might kick off an investigation if anything. I mean the scally arsehole even videoed himself in on the act and then published it. It doesn't help his defence. 

I'm not sure where you even start with this, the unhinged bint or the 10 year old kid. If Vieira is up for investigation, so too should they.

• Haha 1

Unfortunately he will be done and probably should. Retaliation is not a defence. Everton is clearly at fault as well for allowing the situation but you can't act as he did. 

27 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If he gets done for this then it's open season for cunts in the crowd to have a dig at managers and players 

This, entirely. 

Meanwhile Everton are in breach of Premier League handbook rule K14.3 - duty to ensure a safe and secure access and egress from the playing field at the end of the match.

Their stewarding is utterly shit. it still astounds me how that fucking turd managed to cable-tie himself to the post without anyone intervening.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Meanwhile Everton are in breach of Premier League handbook rule K14.3 - duty to ensure a safe and secure access and egress from the playing field at the end of the match.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Craig said:

This, entirely. 

Their stewarding is utterly shit. it still astounds me how that fucking turd managed to cable-tie himself to the post without anyone intervening.

Almost forgot about that :lol: 15 minutes to get some power virgin untied from a goalpost 

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Unfortunately he will be done and probably should. Retaliation is not a defence. Everton is clearly at fault as well for allowing the situation but you can't act as he did. 

Really? :lol: 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If he gets done for this then it's open season for cunts in the crowd to have a dig at managers and players 

Spot on, I don’t understand how the FA cannot see this. Even investigating him is a bad look imo. The bloke is on his own, surrounded by Everton fans who are all going mental with one of them in his face screaming and swearing at him, it’s assault. Since Vieira is being assaulted he’s then acted in self defence in a reasonable way imo, what else can he do? He can’t run as they’ve surrounded him, the bloke is right at him, he’s kicked out so they back off and it worked. Add in that Vieira would have known what happened to Billy Sharp. 

The FA are a fucking disgrace, their failings to act recently led to this. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Renton said:

The nerve of this man using this gif to mock someone else!

I'm comfortably the coolest person you've ever been in the same room as, CHEESEWAD. 

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

He was spectacularly wrong. Some are calling it the biggest fall from grace since Deano reneged on his donation to the SBR foundation 

In what accent though?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

I think this may be the first time I've disagreed with you. In isolation sure you can't go kicking someone who's hurling (likely drunken) abuse at you from close quarters but this is an entirely different situation. He had a right to be protected as a manager in a hostile environment and would have felt anything but in what happened. Those people were not supporting Everton staying up they were being intentionally agressive and inflammatory and attempting to get a reaction from someone who was vulnerable and exposed.

Its Over GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Howay said:

Spot on, I don’t understand how the FA cannot see this. Even investigating him is a bad look imo. The bloke is on his own, surrounded by Everton fans who are all going mental with one of them in his face screaming and swearing at him, it’s assault. Since Vieira is being assaulted he’s then acted in self defence in a reasonable way imo, what else can he do? He can’t run as they’ve surrounded him, the bloke is right at him, he’s kicked out so they back off and it worked. Add in that Vieira would have known what happened to Billy Sharp. 

The FA are a fucking disgrace, their failings to act recently led to this. 

Absolutely. Amazing that the FA seem to get just about everything wrong. 

If Everton aren't punished for this that's an absolute disgrace too. Lampard is a right dick with his comments as well, trying to defend the Everton fans to get cozy with them. Fits right in with that lot and his players with their behavior. What a shambles the place has become. Hope the Leeds/Burnley letter leads to something.

I was laughing reading Everton's defense where they referred to having checked out the spending with their external auditors. They'll be in for a rude awakening if it comes down to that with the amount of disclaimers audit firms are required to put in they'll wash their hands off the issue pretty quick. 

Edited by aimaad22
  • Like 2

Didn’t they attribute some fucking mental amount of the loss to COVID? £170m or something, in comparison I think our accounts had about £38m loss due to COVID. 

I don’t know how Everton aren’t getting more flak tbh. They’re one of the worst offenders against FFP, something everyone suddenly gives a fuck about since we become rich, the incidents in recent weeks have been a fucking disgrace from racist abuse of players, shooting fireworks all night to disrupt sides, and then the scenes last night. On top of all that on the pitch they’ve took the piss, people can dress it up as doing everything they can and fighting for points - that’s fine but the officials shouldn’t have let half of it happen, I watched them kick teams off the pitch while Gordon and Richarlison dived around, I honestly can’t believe Richarlison didn’t get sent off on about 3 occasions over the last 5 or so games. Then of course the blatant time wasting, Pickford lying down everytime he touched the ball, Gordon walking across the pitch to pretend to clap the fans when subbed off against us, etc. Again all things they’re welcome to do, if the referees officiate the games like bellends and allow it, but why did the officials? And why are sections of the media praising the scouse tramps? 

I honestly wasn’t bothered about Everton, in the same way I wasn’t about Villa pre-2008, but similarly to Villa fans they weirdly got the horn on for our possible relegation. I hope they keep their tragic manager and go down next season. Regardless, this is where they are now as a club I can’t see it being some turnaround they’re just relegation scrapping bottom half fodder. 

Also, is Baines trying out for a new Lord of the Rings film? Him and that Soyancu from Leicester City would fit right in 

164AAFAE-FC5E-4E5A-B152-776642F92282.jpeg

Edited by Howay

28 minutes ago, Howay said:

Didn’t they attribute some fucking mental amount of the loss to COVID? £170m or something, in comparison I think our accounts had about £38m loss due to COVID. 

I remember reading somewhere the average Premier league club had around a £100M. If they made special rules for covid didn't the Premier League bother to run compliance or at least some sanity checks when the figures came in? 

Will be very interesting to see where this goes. I'm sure the PL will try to brush it in the carpet Nufc takeover style. There's a very legitimate concern here especially in light of the super league fiasco. Treatment across the board has to be the same. It may have taken Leeds and Burnley relegation to push this but other clubs should now get behind. Fact everything about Everton FC is detestable these days should only bolster the cause. 

4 hours ago, OTF said:

I think this may be the first time I've disagreed with you. In isolation sure you can't go kicking someone who's hurling (likely drunken) abuse at you from close quarters but this is an entirely different situation. He had a right to be protected as a manager in a hostile environment and would have felt anything but in what happened. Those people were not supporting Everton staying up they were being intentionally agressive and inflammatory and attempting to get a reaction from someone who was vulnerable and exposed.

Its Over GIF by MOODMAN

Fair enough. Just looking at it from the point of view of sitting on a football disciplinary panel for many years.