Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

17 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m sure that Mark Noble walked straight off the pitch and right into a black cab. Everyone gathered waving their flat caps as he departed into the sunset 

Nobes was a class act for the Ammers. good player. 

3 hours ago, Craig said:

I've never once wanted us to lose a game, but if going into Sunday, Burnley and Leeds have to better the result of Everton then I'll not be too miffed if we don't come away with 3 points. 

Sadly, I think it's a hugely tall order for Leeds. I expect they will sink and Everton will just about survive. Hope I'm wrong though. 

Aye, 

If they were at home against Brentford I'd fancy them to survive, but, honestly? I think Brentford will want to finish as high as possible, see their fans off happy and bloody the nose of a famous old club. I don't think Everton will get a result on the final day, but I'm not Gemmil enough to think it will matter. 

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Aye, 

If they were at home against Brentford I'd fancy them to survive, but, honestly? I think Brentford will want to finish as high as possible, see their fans off happy and bloody the nose of a famous old club. I don't think Everton will get a result on the final day, but I'm not Gemmil enough to think it will matter. 

Not cool enough? 

Not sexy enough? 

Not massive biceps enough? 

• Haha 1

The Brentford fans will be happy either way, they’ll go home talking about how it was a lovely day out for the whole family and they all love their half and half Brentford-Leeds scarves. Bunch of plebs. I look forward to their relegation next season. 

For this one I’m hopeful it’s Everton, but I also want us to hammer Burnley :lol: so hopefully Everton lose both their games and Burnley beat Villa. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

Right, these are the results we need for the rest of the season (basing them all as 1-0 wins):

Tuesday
Southampton v Liverpool - AW

Thursday

Aston Villa v Burnley - AW

Chelsea v Leicester - HW

Everton v Crystal Palace - AW

Sunday

Arsenal v Everton - HW

Brentford v Leeds - AW

Brighton v West Ham - AW

Burnley v Newcastle - AW

Chelsea v Watford - HW
Crystal Palace v Man United - AW

Leicester v Southamton - AW

Liverpool v Wolves - HW
Man City v Aston Villa - HW

Norwich v Spurs - AW

Final Table

P GD Pts
1 Man City 38 73 93
2 Liverpool 38 67 92
3 Chelsea 38 44 76
4 Spurs 38 25 71
5 Arsenal 38 10 69
6 Man United 38 2 61
7 West Ham 38 12 59
8 Wolves 38 -4 51
9 Newcastle 38 -18 49
10 Palace 38 4 48
11 Leicester 38 -2 48
12 Brighton 38 -5 48
13 Brentford 38 -8 46
14 Villa 38 -3 44
15 Southampton 38 -20 43
16 Leeds 38 -37 38
17 Burnley 38 -18 37
18 Everton 38 -22 36
19 Watford 38 -43 23
20 Norwich 38 -57

B)

• Like 1

Leading now. It’s going down to Sunday by the looks of things, cannot see Man City doing anything but beat Aston Villa though.

The irony that Liverpool need a favour from Gerrard & Coutinho to keep their quadruple dreams alive. Wonder if a Stevie G slip up is going to cost them the title for the second time in 8 years? :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Craig said:

The irony that Liverpool need a favour from Gerrard & Coutinho to keep their quadruple dreams alive. Wonder if a Stevie G slip up is going to cost them the title for the second time in 8 years? :lol:

The fucking media wankfest if he manages to beat them though

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Hope Man City win about 8-0 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie Gee puts the bairns out

Against Man City? :lol:

• Haha 1

I can’t stand either team anyway. I am supporting the referee and wish him all the best with plenty of red cards. Maybe both team can get disgraced and the cup given to some Ukrainian team.

• Haha 2