Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

:lol: Their marquee signing from Juventus who missed more time on the pitch than he played then loses the Europa League final for them.

Thank fuck we missed out on that one. The cops in Seville better start calling for backup.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aaron Ramsey penalty miss. Subbed on specifically to take a penalty as well. 

Awful loan move for all parties. You'se dodged a bullet there. To say he'll only be remembered up here for that penalty miss would be being kind. Cunt only managed about 6 starts since January. 

Could swear I remember you boldly declaring he'd be the best player in the SPL by a country mile. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and assume you got him confused with Calvin Ramsay (or even Calvin Bassey).

Edited by Blastronaut
Editted Basset for Bassey.

Ramsey barely kicked a ball in Italy, massively bad vibes about his ability to manage in the PL especially when he chose to go to the SPL as I reckon he thought he could do a job there. Apparently not. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Let's have one last go at this....

CAM ON PALACE YOU FACKIN WANKAZ!!! 

Palace are shite away from home. They'll drop their arses, mores the pity. (Apart from Man City away where they become Brazil '70). :lol:

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Palace are shite away from home. They'll drop their arses, mores the pity. (Apart from Man City away where they become Brazil '70). :lol:

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Pickford running all the way to the halfway line to go daft at the referee about a foul on Zelda. :lol:

It was a fucking disgraceful challenge mind. Could have really hurt him but unfortunately didn't. 

• Haha 2

If Pickford’s head has gone before 30 mins there’s n0 way they’re coming back from 2-0

Splendid :lol:

• Haha 1

So we want Burnley to win I guess since that means we can beat them on final day without it keeping Everton up.

Can't believe it's going to the wire like this after they beat Chelsea ffs :lol: