Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

They're taking it well...

[Poor language removed] this 5 back off Frank you clueless weapon

[Poor language removed] this. Absolutely [Poor language removed] disgraceful

They are corrupt as F these refs; had that yellow out straight away. If an Everton player does that it's red...We are down...it's done...I'm done with these C; they can just F off.

Omg I'm going to cry, how am I going to work with us losing the game

If there was any slither of doubt that this game wasn’t fixed, I think we can lay that discussion to rest now

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

So we want Burnley to win I guess since that means we can beat them on final day without it keeping Everton up.

Can't believe it's going to the wire like this after they beat Chelsea ffs :lol: 

Burnley win tonight and then Leeds & Arsenal win on Sunday and the Scouse Mackems are gone.

Aye - if Burnley win today though it makes no difference whether we beat them or not irrespective of what happens for the other two. If Everton beat Arsenal then they're staying up either way. Burnley lose today and we're stuck with potentially having the fate of Everton football club on one hand, and beating Burnley for the hell of it in the other.