Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

13 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Considering how fucking knackered all the players look, it’s probably for the best :lol: 

Not going to matter for England anyway. They've got no chance. 

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Watching England v Italy, which is at Wolves for some reason and there’s no cunt there. Empty seats all over 

Kids only - punishment for euro final bother. 

• Thanks 1

Why the fuck does he persist in playing RBs at LB? Sure Cresswell or Targett would be better options than Reece James?

• Like 1

Crowd have turned on him tonight, press will follow tomorrow. He’ll not make the World Cup. We’ve been utterly abject.

I like it when England are good because it makes people I like happy, but I like it when England are bad because it makes people I dislike unhappy. It's a dilemma and no mistake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Two games before the World Cup. Just a vigourous overhaul of the playing style and squad to sort :lol: Easy

Maybe he can start by looking at things like Reece James at left back. A bloke who, before tonight, had never fucking played there when you have Matt Targett in the form of his life. With the added bonus of actually being able to defend. Someone wants to tell him that Jude Bellingham isn’t a holding midfielder as well 

• Haha 1

Obviously, the bloke who has got very good tournament form (even if there’s an argument that he bottled the final of the last one) should get this one coming up but I think he reached his peak last year and his limitations are only going to be more exposed from here on in. As for who replaces him after the World Cup, I have no idea. I can’t see Howe or Potter walking away from what they’ve started/are starting at their clubs and the English public will not accept a foreigner so that rules out some proven international managers like Low. So, someone quote this back at me when Wayne Rooney is in the dugout for the February friendlies 

• Haha 2