Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

I think they should stick with him, they can’t expect success overnight, what more do they expect, got them to their highest finish in x amount of years (too lazy to look like the pundits), think it’s disgraceful how the fans are treating him. Think that about covers it.

If they don’t stick with him I’d personally like Steve Bruce to be given a chance, as Scholes says he deserves a chance to be given a role where he has lots of money to spend, plus he knows the club. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Dougle said:

In fairness you want to hope he isn’t being touted for the St, Morton job.

Or whoever the fuck they are.

I follow part-timers in the 4th teir and wouldn't want Bruce as manager even if he took the job on a voluntary basis and handed out a free pie and pint to all the home support at halftime.

I'd honestly rather we took Jocky Scott back or gave the management job to that Octopus that used to predict world cup outcomes.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

I follow part-timers in the 4th teir and wouldn't want Bruce as manager even if he took the job on a voluntary basis and handed out a free pie and pint to all the home support at halftime.

I'd honestly rather we took Jocky Scott back or gave the management job to that Octopus that used to predict world cup outcomes.

Paul the Octopus has been brown bread for a good 10 years or so.  Although he'd still do a better job than Brewcey tbf.

Edited by Sonatine
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sonatine said:

Paul the Octopus has been brown bread for a good 10 years or so.  Although he'd still do a better job than Brewcey tbf.

Aye that was my point like, a dead novelty octopus would still be my preferred choice.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Most important fixture of the season north of the border tomorrow that I sadly wont get to see since my glory seeking daughter would rather go to Celtic Park over the delights of supporting her local team in the fourth tier. 

Screenshot_20211029-202736.png

Edited by Blastronaut

1 hour ago, Blastronaut said:

Most important fixture of the season north of the border tomorrow that I sadly get to since my glory seeking daughter would rather go to Celtic Park over the delights of supporting her local team in the fourth tier. 

Kelty is the real name of a real place?

6 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Kelty is the real name of a real place?

Wee village in Fife, they were a non league Juniors team until fairly recently, had a lot of money pumped into them and now look like they're trying to pull a Gretna. Tbf they're probably good money for a few more consecutive promotions but I'm on the other side and hope we fucking do them tomorrow.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Wee village in Fife, they were a non league Juniors team until fairly recently, had a lot of money pumped into them and now look like they're trying to pull a Gretna. Tbf they're probably good money for a few more consecutive promotions but I'm on the other side and hope we fucking do them tomorrow.

Tremendous

2 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Most important fixture of the season north of the border tomorrow that I sadly get to since my glory seeking daughter would rather go to Celtic Park over the delights of supporting her local team in the fourth tier. 

What’s happened to the Blue Brazil? 

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

What’s happened to the Blue Brazil? 

Just what you could expect of anyone that went broke in Fife. Could get worse like, thats now a relegation playoff spot with the winners of the Highland/lowland league placeoff, hence East Stirling no longer traditionally taking up that spot.

• Like 1