Joe Willock

Anorthernsoul

47 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

He's taking the piss now. He's gone on holiday.

Screenshot_20210811-193857_Gallery.jpg

Ah, gone on holiday. Probably the same thing that you told your ugly kids when they asked where Adam Johnson went.

Edited by 247
  • Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I'd think length of contract. Sell on clause etc are holding the deal up. 

You would think personal terms would be agreed in principle before a definite bid is agreed between clubs. 

I reckon you're right.

if he's got anything even remotely resembling a brain rattling about in his skull he'll be demanding 12 months and a £1 above the buying price .

anything really to get out of this pathetic shell of a club with its current crop of halfwit, complicit supporters at the earliest opportunity.

4 minutes ago, trooper said:

I guess we might  find out the craic about Willock today.  Arteta's got his presser this morning  ahead of Arsenals game tomorrow

If we want him for the West Ham game he's got to be registered by 12pm Friday. 

I'd not be surprised if we were waiting for the last minute to announce it, because Newcastle United are, as always, a pack of cunts.

27 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If we want him for the West Ham game he's got to be registered by 12pm Friday. 

I'd not be surprised if we were waiting for the last minute to announce it, because Newcastle United are, as always, a pack of cunts.

What another shitshow if it doesn't go through. Its like everything hinges on one signing. Its fucking pathetic man 

39 minutes ago, trooper said:

What another shitshow if it doesn't go through. Its like everything hinges on one signing. Its fucking pathetic man 

Should be a latin motto on our crrest

'Quid est aliud spectaculum stercore'

41 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Should be a latin motto on our crrest

'Quid est aliud spectaculum stercore'

Does it mean were's the bacon ?

Edited by trooper
  • Haha 2

This from Artetas presser 

Willock latest

The situation is that he is our player and we hold some conversations because it’s not only about what we want to do but the players interest. What he’s done is put him in a really strong position where he can choose what his future will look like