Joe Willock

Anorthernsoul

If, and this is an extremely big if, we get the two loan slots filled, and supposedly one more cash bid perhaps for that Swedish or the French DM, then it will actually have been a decent if very belated window, and obviously far from ideal in terms of preparation for the season. Don't know much about this attacking mid from Roma Perez, but him a DM and a centre half with a bit of pace and we'll have a pretty decent group that Jones and his jolly assistant Cabbage can run the rule over. 

Edited by Polarboy

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

If, and this is an extremely big if, we get the two loan slots filled, and supposedly one more cash bid perhaps for that Swedish or the French DM, then it will actually have been a decent if very belated window, and obviously far from ideal in terms of preparation for the season. Don't know much about this attacking mid from Roma Perez, but him a DM and a centre half with a bit of pace and we'll have a pretty decent group that Jones and his jolly assistant Cabbage can run the rule over. 

CM is definitely an area we need to improve, but we are also fucked if Wilson gets injured. Joelinton and Gayle leading the line for the rest of the season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

There cant be a more amateurish PL outfit than us for transfers. We seem to be doing all we can to piss off Willock before he’s even joined us. If he joins us.

The fact that he's joining us with his exit plan front of mind tells you everything you need to know.

Like the rest of us he's no doubt hopeful of a buyout.

27 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I don’t know what’s more surprising,Willock signing or Wilson not leaving.Still time I suppose for Wilson to leave.

Do you catastrophise everything?

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

CM is definitely an area we need to improve, but we are also fucked if Wilson gets injured. Joelinton and Gayle leading the line for the rest of the season 

For definite it's a worry, because history tells us that Wilson will likely be missing for around ten games at best, unless he can reporduce his injury record in his last year at Bournemouth in 2019/20 where he only missed three games. Rondon of course would have been perfect given he's on the move, but Ashley is such a short sighted vindictive little twat that he'd likely never have him back after the Rafa debacle. And of course he seems to be back on his 25 and under model, except under very specific circumstances. If Bruce did anything right it was likely convincing Ashley to sanction the Wilson deal.

Bruce has confirmed we only wanted Willock on loan until Arsenal said no. What is the end game with our club? We literally plan 1 season at a time.

"How can we not get relegated this season by spending as little as possible"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bruce has confirmed we only wanted Willock on loan until Arsenal said no. What is the end game with our club? We literally plan 1 season at a time.

"How can we not get relegated this season by spending as little as possible"

He's praising Charnley for getting Willock signed 

Asked if there's  anymore 

"I think it's fair to say the club has gone beyond what I thought they could already. We have a full quota of 25 players. But there's still a lot to play out in the window & we've 1 or 2 things bubbling away"

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

Bruce...

He's having a medical as we speak

We hope to have him registered for West Ham but if not we’ve got him for the next six years."

The only way we have him for the next 6 years is if he turns into the next ginger Pirlo.

• Haha 2

Its quite impressive that you blow all the budget on 1 signing. The same player who played for the team last season. Then probably won't have him registered in time for the1st game of the season. 

46 minutes ago, trooper said:

Its quite impressive that you blow all the budget on 1 signing. The same player who played for the team last season. Then probably won't have him registered in time for the1st game of the season. 

Charnley: “You’re welcome”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, trooper said:

Asked if there's  anymore 

"I think it's fair to say the club has gone beyond what I thought they could already. We have a full quota of 25 players. But there's still a lot to play out in the window & we've 1 or 2 things bubbling away"

These quotes and that Willock one about wanting him on loan then going above and beyond to sign him are further examples of why this rancid cunt can fuck off. Do we actually have a 25 man squad, or is he including 4 goalkeepers and a few youth players that probably aren’t good enough in that number? I don’t want to hear any excuses about lack of quality, thin squad, or anything of that nature from Bruce or his wine and chicken fucking defender Edwards. 

• Haha 4

We’re a ‘work in progress’. Unlike every other club in the division who just rest on their laurels once they’ve decided they’ve got a decent squad. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, trooper said:

Asked if there's anymore

1.  gravy,

2.  chip shop curry sauce

• Haha 4