Joe Willock

Anorthernsoul

• 3 weeks later...

Bruno:

“Willockinho with his new hair today, he looked like Ronaldinho and played like him too. An amazing through ball for Joe goal. What a pass! Only Modric can play a pass like that. It was amazing.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

England’s next few fixtures….if I see a squad with Gallagher, Mount or Kalvin “cunty” Phillips in it and no sign of Joseph George Willock in it this summer I won’t be responsible for my actions 😡

931F190F-74AE-4043-82CB-31FCCE8EBF2B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wouldn't want our players being Southgated tbh even if that's a bit selfish. 

Aye he had Pope, Wilson & Trippier for a few weeks and it landed us in the worst form of our season, with those three particularly out of sorts during it.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Aye he had Pope, Wilson & Trippier for a few weeks and it landed us in the worst form of our season, with those three particularly out of sorts during it.

If nothing else it's a distraction they/we don't need. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Bruno:

“Willockinho with his new hair today, he looked like Ronaldinho and played like him too. An amazing through ball for Joe goal. What a pass! Only Modric can play a pass like that. It was amazing.”

Honestly, I didn't recognise him with his new hair. He's also filled out a fair bit in the last year and I was wracking my brains trying to work out who this "new black lad" was playing down the right until it dawned on me. I'll put it down to having a CT moment. :blush:

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Renton said:

Honestly, I didn't recognise him with his new hair. He's also filled out a fair bit in the last year and I was wracking my brains trying to work out who this "new black lad" was playing down the right until it dawned on me. I'll put it down to having a CT moment. :blush:

The Office Ryan GIF

• Haha 6

47 minutes ago, Renton said:

Harsh! CT had gone for a pee. 🙂 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Really liked Willockinho's hair, got it done myself, sort off...

FubOgaWaQAAoZ9L.jpg:large

6fxBtil.png

it gets boring in country australia okay

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

• Haha 6