Steve Bruce’s eating crisps on the toilet mags vs David Moyes divorce paper hammers

Tom

I have a commentator that was saying before he hopes the Newcastle fans dont expect Willock to keep up the rate of scoring he ended the season with :lol:. To be fair if we had a CM who managed 38 in 38 we might be the CL team we all apparently think we should be every year. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

I have a commentator that was saying before he hopes the Newcastle fans dont expect Willock to keep up the rate of scoring he ended the season with :lol:. To be fair if we had a CM who managed 38 in 38 we might be the CL team we all apparently think we should be every year. 

Aye,I heard that.See,we demand too much man!!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Howay said:

To be fair, I think it's been a bit daft the amount of attention he's received as if he's a superstar signing. He's a decent young player, good attitude, works hard in attack. Somehow feel that all those goals might weigh a bit heavy this year. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

FFS. That all came from Rice picking ASM’s pocket 

At first glance I thought it may have been a foul. Terrible lack of marking at the back post.

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Antonio about 8 yards offside when he hit the post and that was before the pen incident. 

Apparently doesn't matter.

VAR is such a waste of time, how do they ignore the clear offside in the lead up to the incident? If applied properly that soft as fuck pen incident wouldn’t have happened due to Antonio being clearly offside. Honestly their first goal was bollocks too, two of their players looked offside to me and clearly interfering 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

VAR is such a waste of time, how do they ignore the clear offside in the lead up to the incident? If applied properly that soft as fuck pen incident wouldn’t have happened due to Antonio being clearly offside. Honestly their first goal was bollocks too, two of their players looked offside to me and clearly interfering 

Only Bowen was offside for the first and he wasn't interfering with the play. The other player was tight but onside.

• Like 2