Steve Bruce’s eating crisps on the toilet mags vs David Moyes divorce paper hammers

Tom

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

We can switch our focus to what Bruce will say in the aftermath of this. I can see him pretending that this is a good result and that it will have been an entertaining return for supporters. Then switching focus to the excitement of being able to welcome Willock into the side next week.

Yep,and BUJ7 got a few minutes game time in case Wilson is out for a few weeks.

Just watched the replay of the 'penalty' - what a fucking joke - Murphy clearly gets the ball, cowardly video review to support the on-field ref's shit decision. The match hinges on that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OTF said:

Ritchie cannot play at fullback for us, too prone to errors and switching off because he's used to playing in advanced positions where you can get away with it.

Ritchie is never a wing back or left back at this or any level, cannot track runners at all, play as a left winger or don,t play him at all....and the alternative is Lewis...God help us!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, john said:

Ritchie is never a wing back or left back at this or any level, cannot track runners at all, play as a left winger or don,t play him at all....and the alternative is Lewis...God help us!

I'd have Dummett there for sure, given he's an actual defender. Seems to always be not match fit these days though. At some point we'll have to give Lewis a run again before determining that he should be punted. Otherwise Manquillo should play there. Never Ritchie.

• Like 2

100% would have Dummet or Manquillo as a left sided full back, even though neither are that great,  then look at what we have coming off the bench at 2-4 down ,,, Big joe and Longstaff, just show how paper thin this squad still is, neither would get a game at any other prem club, Ashley just gambling on 17th place and anything higher is a bonus every year.

What to say.

Ritchie and Murphy can never be Starters in this team as a defenders.

Krafth can never be Premier League Player... Neither Right Back or Center Back.

And if you add to this a bad match for Fede and Clark... You have a totally chaos in the back.

With 2-2- the match was open and can win any team.... The 'Penalty' changed everything.

It is very difficult, because we are a deffensive team with a bad defense style (With Rafa we were deffensive team... But we are stones in the back. A wall). And the problem is that players like Lewis (over all) or Manquillo are not so much better than the players have play today. I hope we improve with Lascelles and Schar. 

• Like 2

I have to tell you, I am watching the matches in the last season at home with my father (We always see togheter Atletico matches)...

And today he has celebrated the Wilson and Murphy goals as if he was one of you and insulting the reefere in the penalty.

There is a new Magpie in the City, boys. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I’d prefer to have fullbacks who can defend.It’s a requirement if you are a poor team,which we are.Two midfielders who can defend would be a bonus.If we could sort that,I’d be confident that we could pick up enough points to stay up,if The Saint and Wilson need to keep fit,which they won’t,throughout the season.Worrying times,again

• Like 1

Exactly the same issue as last season. The only player with a creative bone in his body is ASM. If the opposition figure out how to nullify him then we revert to 9 at the back and Wilson up front. Wilson is a good finisher but he's never going to beat 2 defenders and run through on goal when he collects the ball 40yds out. 

With any luck Willock might be the link between midfield and the forwards. But we are still threadbare. Gayle, Joelinton and Fraser will be chucked on after 75mins game after game and will do bugger all

• Like 2

Lots of positives Bruce reckons, the crowd got to enjoy the first half, penalty changed the game as after that we had to chase the game and that’s what happens in the PL. How much longer do we have to have this fucking bellend as manager? I really didn’t see many positives there, it was the same issues that riddled last season on show and our defending was appalling. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

Lots of positives Bruce reckons, the crowd got to enjoy the first half, penalty changed the game as after that we had to chase the game and that’s what happens in the PL. How much longer do we have to have this fucking bellend as manager? I really didn’t see many positives there, it was the same issues that riddled last season on show and our defending was appalling. 

Seeing us parade the Willock Challenge Trophy before the game had me choked up. Not sure what some want. To watch negative Rafa focus on not conceding 4 to a fucking David Moyes side? Deluded.

• Haha 5

Passes which the attackers can run on to have to be improved. Too many times it's ball into feet and then they can't do anything with it or it stifles the pace of the attack. Maxi and maybe Ronaljonjo are the only ones who seem to be able to see that kind of pass. 

Same old same old. Mind it was hard to expect anything else really when we haven't strengthened the team. We end the1st weekend 15th in the league. I doubt there'll be much improvement on that this season. Fanks Lee for signing Willock, oh & fanks for not registering him in time you dickhead. Another outstanding bit of work. 

• Like 1

Willock didn't really looked overcome with joy did he today?

No way was that a pen and like whats been said Antonio was offside in the build up too. But some of the defending was woeful today. 

According to Brewcie he will see if there any players that will make us better. Fuck me. We have Krafth in the squad for fuck sake. 

I have to say too. Almiron is starting to do my fucking tits in. Goes down like fucking extra on Platoon all the time with his adams apple that makes him look like he's swallowed the fucking ball. Hes always running blind into dead ends and some of his passing today was utter wank

Whilst i was making Tea too i started listening to the city game and Robbie Savage came on saying his Newcastle supporting producer was moaning last season saying he wanted entertaining football and today apparently he was moaning about the defence. Then he asked what we want as fans. Fuck me. Talk about blatant goading to get calls in

Edited by wykikitoon

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Willock didn't really looked overcome with joy did he today?

No way was that a pen and like whats been said Antonio was offside in the build up too. But some of the defending was woeful today. 

According to Brewcie he will see if there any players that will make us better. Fuck me. We have Krafth in the squad for fuck sake. 

I have to say too. Almiron is starting to do my fucking tits in. Goes down like fucking extra on Platoon all the time with his adams apple that makes him look like he's swallowed the fucking ball. Hes always running blind into dead ends and some of his passing today was utter wank

Whilst i was making Tea too i started listening to the city game and Robbie Savage came on saying his Newcastle supporting producer was moaning last season saying he wanted entertaining football and today apparently he was moaning about the defence. Then he asked what we want as fans. Fuck me. Talk about blatant goading to get calls in

Almiron the headless chicken.