Road rage

TheGingerQuiff

What's the maddest you've gotten on the roads? Someone nearly killed me by purposely pulling into my path when I was overtaking trying to be a cock caused me to have to slam my brakes on and stay behind. I gave him furious hornage and gesturing. Then the car behind me starts flashing and challenging my t levels, telling me to pull over so I did. He failed to pull over and went past continuing to do his little wanker sign with his hand. So I followed him about 5 miles out of my way and reissued the challenge before he sloped off onto the motorway, tailgate between his legs. 

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What's the maddest you've gotten on the roads? Someone nearly killed me by purposely pulling into my path when I was overtaking trying to be a cock caused me to have to slam my brakes on and stay behind. I gave him furious hornage and gesturing. Then the car behind me starts flashing and challenging my t levels, telling me to pull over so I did. He failed to pull over and went past continuing to do his little wanker sign with his hand. So I followed him about 5 miles out of my way and reissued the challenge before he sloped off onto the motorway, tailgate between his legs. 

You followed someone 5miles out of your way to ask if they wanted a fight? And then volunteered that information on here...

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

7B65E3FF-A069-4F35-BBF5-A924FC602B32.gif

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Pathetic.

You're right. It is.

But I don't think we agree on what "it" we're talking about.