No Grealish v Steve's decent balanced squad

OTF

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Villa’s right back is wearing an Alice band in an attempt to keep his extra long comb back in place to disguise the biggest baboon’s arse I’ve seen in a long time.

Ings is working on one too. Cash is the bloke you're referring to, the wet weather doing nothing for his cut-price Grealish costume. Wasted a whole bunch of time earlier for a slightly twisted ankle, which I suppose is quite Grealishy.

Edited by OTF

Well that's a mighty shit way to end the half. Looks like Lascelles' man who headed it on. Quality finish from Ings.

Edited by OTF

Worry is we've our two best players, have looked like we can score but could be facing two out of two defeats against sides who aren't exactly Man City or Liverpool. Think we're in trouble especially given the almost certainty that injuries will rule out our better players at some point.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

bottom 3.

oh dear.

Ahh, but this is where Brucey has the most experience, have to play to our strengths.

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Worry is we've our two best players, have looked like we can score but could be facing two out of two defeats against sides who aren't exactly Man City or Liverpool. Think we're in trouble especially given the almost certainty that injuries will rule out our better players at some point.

I started worrying before the West Ham game.

11 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Three centre halves and two of them are marking nobody at any given time. Schar marking fresh air for the goal, a non existent midfield with Almiron totally wasted. Shit ref, shit game, 37 and a half more games of this fuck me 

Shit maths too

• Haha 2