NUFC vs Southampton 3PM

strawb

Already feels like that could be a crucial result. It feels reminiscent of the two previous relegation seasons under Ashley even this early in the campaign. 

• Like 5

At fault for the penalty and failing again to organise our defence/team.There cannot be anyone on here who believes he’s anything other than a lower league central defender with no leadership qualities or organisational skills.I don’t think I’ve ever watched a centre half who is found more out of position when a ball is played into the box.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

Sounds like we were hopeless for large parts of the game. But whether we deserved to win or not, VAR is taking the piss. That's 2 pens in 2 weeks the opposition haven't asked for and have been borderline (not clear and obvious errors). Then you look at the Murphy penalty that VAR ignored. It's a fucking joke.

It's VAR re-refereeing the game, which is outside of its remit 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sounds like we were hopeless for large parts of the game. But whether we deserved to win or not, VAR is taking the piss. That's 2 pens in 2 weeks the opposition haven't asked for and have been borderline (not clear and obvious errors). The le you look at the Murphy penalty that VAR ignored. It's a fucking joke 

The Murphy penalty was 100% not a foul,no matter how many times you watch it.

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

The commentator at the end saying the boos were for var and the ref not Bruce. Just fucking nar, like. :lol: :lol: Absolutely bizarre the media loyalty this buffoon has.

Tim Sherwood has said one thing Steve Bruce can deliver is results :lol:, the manager with the lowest percentage of wins in the PL out of managers with a couple of seasons managed delivers results? The media is fucking completely fucking absurd when it comes to this bloke. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

Tim Sherwood has said one thing Steve Bruce can deliver is results :lol:, the manager with the lowest percentage of wins in the PL out of managers with a couple of seasons managed delivers results? The media is fucking completely fucking absurd when it comes to this bloke. 

Sherwood is a fucking idiot though! :lol: it's not just the brain dead likes of him, Savage and Sutton etc but even Joe Bloggs on the mic who isn't a mate can't help pitching in for Bruce, it really is absurd.

• Like 3

Tim Sherwood.I flicked on to  SKY match day programme,or whatever it’s called,prior to the start of our game and they were discussing the Perez red card incident .’ As someone who’s played the game,I can tell you there was no intended malice ‘ .Another tosser who thinks because he was a professional footballer ,he is to be believed on all footballing matters.

Got a point more than we deserved. Annoying we could have stole 3 points. 

I said "that's a penalty" when it happened and I was sat in the gallowgate upper. 

They should have been 2 up at half time. 

Good that Bruce was getting some shit. 

• Like 1

At least Hardy and Hope start early with critical match reports.

Newcastle’s first-half performance ranked as one of the worst under Bruce’s management, and that is a competitive field.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The commentator at the end saying the boos were for var and the ref not Bruce. Just fucking nar, like. :lol: :lol: Absolutely bizarre the media loyalty this buffoon has.

When we scored the commentary called us Steve Bruce's Newcastle and further implied the goal was tactically credited to him. You're right, it's bizarre.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, OTF said:

When we scored the commentary called us Steve Bruce's Newcastle and further implied the goal was tactically credited to him. You're right, it's bizarre.

I’m surprised Brucey didn’t say the first goal was straight from the training ground.Probably started it first thing on Monday morning and got it right  late Friday afternoon.

13 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Got a point more than we deserved. Annoying we could have stole 3 points. 

I said "that's a penalty" when it happened and I was sat in the gallowgate upper

They should have been 2 up at half time. 

Good that Bruce was getting some shit. 

:lol: 

I was at a beer festival and it’s fair to say I made the right choice

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I paid the best part of £700 for a kayak on friday afternoon and spent a few hours paddling round talybont reservoir in the brecon beacons yesterday afternoon.

fair to say I made the right choice too, well apart from the bit where I got out the water to listen to that shite on radio newcastle.

:)

52 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

You and the rest of the white feather brigade 

• Haha 2