The Xisco Kids v The Cabbage Patch Kids Saturday 3pm

trooper

Just now, Chaser said:

Murphy totally bottled it. Remind me how much he earns a week?

Embarrassing stuff that. How we've not converted any of the many clear chances in that game, and instead scored from a Longstaff distance speculator.

The ref is Australian, was hoping he would have a good game, sadly he was terrible and lost control of the game. There was no consistency in the cards, and their player Kucka could easily have been sent for an early shower after elbowing Almiron in the face. Later in the game he booted Longstaff in the leg and Xisco pulled him before he had the chance to do anything else stupid.

9 minutes ago, OTF said:

Stand by for Steve Bruce trying to make a joke about how football is a funny game and how we've provided plenty of entertainment.

‘Look,hey,we created more than enough chances to win the game’ .

Aye Steve,but none of those chances fell to a striker because for 83 mins we never had a striker on the pitch.

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Essembee sitting at the home with his sheepskin overcoat and cloth cap on, holding a spoon like Motty’s mic whilst he types :lol:

Motty'd YP

http://d2x51gyc4ptf2q.cloudfront.net/content/uploads/2017/06/02113815/John-Motson-Football365.jpg

Up until only a few seasons back no club had ever survived relegation from the Premier League after failing to win any of their first five games. Now with Southampton, Newcastle, Leeds, Burnley and Norwich all without a win after their first six, history suggests three of this five will go down.....

Norwich are going down barring a miracle, and I could easily see Southampton and Burnley going down this year as well. Southampton have been riding their luck for years selling all their best players, and it seems like Dyche's grip over Burnley, their squad and their results is waning. I think we might actually jam it again with there fortunately being sides even worse than us, and sides who don't have the good fortune of having Wilson and ASM.

Whenever I see Burnley,and it’s highlights of their games,unless they’re playing us,they do seem to have more in attack than we have.Plenty crosses into the opposition box to Wood seems to be their Plan A and why not.If only we could get half as many balls into the box ( nee point,I know,with BUJ7 in the number 9 role) .I just always think they’ll survive every year.