The new manager thread

Polarboy

15 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

A Man U fan? :lol: :lol: Didn't know that? In that case I hope his balls fester and his arse seizes up. And he's getting VIP treatment? Well done twitter, fucking well done. 👏

In fairness to him, he was around from first time the takeover was mooted, just some random Saudi lad on Twitter, who took to NUFC and stuck with it right through. If he was Man U it was over 2 years ago.

My info is that his wife won’t let him go that far north. This was given to me by my mate Phil the plasterer who did a load of work round their gaff during lockdown. He also started a rumour that Jamie Redknapp was shagging Mrs Howe on the side. But he wasn’t, it was JR’s brother Mark, and he wasn’t shagging her, he was sorting out the finer points of a deal to rent a house from the Howes, and that’s why he was round there whilst Eddie wasn’t there. Make if that what you will :cuppa:

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

My info is that his wife won’t let him go that far north. This was given to me by my mate Phil the plasterer who did a load of work round their gaff during lockdown. He also started a rumour that Jamie Redknapp was shagging Mrs Howe on the side. But he wasn’t, it was JR’s brother Mark, and he wasn’t shagging her, he was sorting out the finer points of a deal to rent a house from the Howes, and that’s why he was round there whilst Eddie wasn’t there. Make if that what you will :cuppa:

You heard it here first! :lol:

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

fucking hell, all going on in your street!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

fucking hell, all going on in your street!

We"re the last normal street before you get to the start of the posh bit...ours backs on to the main line to London Waterloo...where Howe (& Callum Wilson) live is less than a mile away but a very, very different world.. 

• Haha 3

Maybe he's just reacting to all the banter about him doing just that over the past few days? They aren't going to scupper this for Jones man, he's a decent coach but no one is more important than the club.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The comment from Jones 'I'm not here just to put out the cones' is an odd one. Is that the stumbling block? Jones thinking he should have more say? 

Careful now Gemmill may take offence at that

14 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Careful now Gemmill may take offence at that

I've just walked the dog to the top of the hill at Weetslade. There was a bloke up there, fully grown man, in wellies, carrying a staff and running through fighting moves like he was Darth Maul. Pacing backwards and forwards. 

I shouted for the dog but mainly as a way of announcing that I was there, so this cunt could stop embarrassing himself while someone else could see him. Anyway, he didn't miss a beat, and he's still up there doing it now. 

Wasn't you, was it? 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 6

• Polarboy changed the title to Who do you want as the next manager? Howe, for now.
  • Meenzer changed the title to The new manager thread