The new manager thread

Polarboy

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10192591/Steven-Gerrard-Aston-Villa-perfect-fit-Newcastle-blew-chance-appointing-him.html

What an absolute cunt Samuels is.  Why have a dig at Newcastle?  Villa have got Gerrard.  Not fucking peak time Fergie you mad cunts.

disgusting pig 

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10192591/Steven-Gerrard-Aston-Villa-perfect-fit-Newcastle-blew-chance-appointing-him.html

What an absolute cunt Samuels is.  Why have a dig at Newcastle?  Villa have got Gerrard.  Not fucking peak time Fergie you mad cunts.

That's just bizarre. The only two managers I didn't want us to go for were Gerrard and Lampard. I would probably have taken Martinez over them, not that I'd want him either. 

It's pretty obvious that Gerrard wanted the Newcastle job but that's not our problem. Now his press mates are having a go at us on his behalf. Fuck off to Villa man and count yourself lucky they were daft enough to fall for it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

he might end up being a good manager but he's got it all still to prove. so he managed to win a micky mouse two horse league? big deal. i don't think the best players on europe are going to come to play for him for that - or his name

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

This lad is getting pelters :lol: His mission today is to present him with a letter that he already replied to 3 years ago 

#Content :lol: 

I really wish this kid would leave the manager alone.

Does he really need to see him every day?

this kid is tragic like :lol:

he reckons he's making more money through his YT channel, with its unimpressive 12k subscribers, than he would working any other job. 

having watched a couple of videos i'm inclined to agree that he probably isn't capable of finding something that pays minimum wage

• Like 1