The new manager thread

Polarboy

What time did he start work today ? Eh? Eh? 

I want to know he wasn’t just showing off yesterday and is not now in the Algarve lounging by a pool glistening with bacon fat sparkling in the sun.

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Judging from what people have said about his time at Borne Mouth he will be in at the same time.

YouTube kid will be having a lie in under his crispy Harry Potter duvet this morning so we won't know until later.

FYP

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Judging from what people have said about his time at Borne Mouth he will be in at the same time.

YouTube kid will be having a lie in under his Harry Potter duvet this morning so we won't know until later.

Subscribe bitches. No more freebies :lol: 

DD7931AD-45BF-4BA0-8B62-EDE4490B28AD.jpeg

Edited by Christmas Tree
  • Haha 1

Eddie Howe wants to bring Atletico Madrid right-back Kieran Trippier to Newcastle, according to the Daily Express.

Howe historically liked working with attacking full-backs in his old role as Bournemouth boss - while Trippier has long built up a reputation for his superb crossing ability.

• Like 1

Great that he got the van to reverse to speak to the people that had gathered. But fucking hell that kid's commentary. 

"Ahhh I cannit believe it. He's actually coming back. This has gotta be the greatest feeling." :lol:

He says he waited 12 hours outside the training ground ffs. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Great that he got the van to reverse to speak to the people that had gathered. But fucking hell that kid's commentary. 

"Ahhh I cannit believe it. He's actually coming back. This has gotta be the greatest feeling." :lol:

He says he waited 12 hours outside the training ground ffs. 

I watched it yesterday, I was thinking this is fucking stupid, but at the same time I couldn't take my eyes off it. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Gutted :( 

39781954-1D62-4BD0-8965-2A62D36B4649.jpeg

:lol:

I thought you were joking about the stadium tour. :lol:

There's a YouTube channel coming here.

*below to be read in Donald and Davey Stott voice*

"Hello! And welcome to my channel! Conehead productions presents: Newcassall Yoonited, a fan's perspective. I'm just an ordinary fan documenting my love of this fantastic club. Please hit like and subscribe and follow me on my JOURNEY. AHH MAN I'M RECORDING. Sorry guys, ignore my wife, I told her I was doing this but she doesn't listen. Episode 1.....THE STADIUM TOUR."

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

I watched it yesterday, I was thinking this is fucking stupid, but at the same time I couldn't take my eyes off it. :lol:

It took Howe a fucking long time to get the driver to stop. I reckon his assistants were going "Fuck that Eddie.... Did you see the state of them?!" 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

Eddie Howe wants to bring Atletico Madrid right-back Kieran Trippier to Newcastle, according to the Daily Express.

Howe historically liked working with attacking full-backs in his old role as Bournemouth boss - while Trippier has long built up a reputation for his superb crossing ability.

I can't see any issue with him leaving the Spanish League champions and Champions League participants for a relegation battle in Newcastle.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I can't see any issue with him leaving the Spanish League champions and Champions League participants for a relegation battle in Newcastle.

10 points from the next 4 games, and he'll be joining for a European push. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It took Howe a fucking long time to get the driver to stop. I reckon his assistants were going "Fuck that Eddie.... Did you see the state of them?!" 

Aye but Eddie will have said "Nah man, the little beggar's got his camera recording, it's gonna end up on Youtube, better back up and give him a cuddle. Pass the hand sanitiser."

• Haha 3

I shouldn't take the piss really. It's class really that there are people that give that much of a fuck. 

I watched that Minus 17 doc yesterday about Bournemouth League 2 survival season, and there was a bloke showing the camera the letter that he got from Howe thanking him for showing up to clear snow off the pitch before a really important game. 

That would be this YouTube kid. While I sat in the house taking the piss on a forum. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 7

Similarly, there's a doc on iplayer about Macclesfield Town, how it went bust, and got bought by a local businessman and put back together. 

There's a bit where the business bloke says the first day he turned up at the club, which had been mothballed for months at this stage, there was this old bloke sat in the shed attached to the ground, eating a pie. This bloke announced that he was the groundsman and just kept turning up, mainly for his own mental health, and because the club meant so much to him. 

Anyway they re employed him and it was a nice story. I don't know why I'm telling you this. Basically these people are better than me when it comes to following their football team. And I'm better than them at everything else. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"Hello! And welcome to my channel! Conehead productions presents: Newcassall Yoonited, a fan's perspective. I'm just an ordinary fan documenting my love of this fantastic club. Please hit like and subscribe and follow me on my JOURNEY. AHH MAN I'M RECORDING. Sorry guys, ignore my wife, I told her I was doing this but she doesn't listen. Episode 1.....THE STADIUM TOUR."

“As you can see….the stadium is modern and refined, unlike what we had to trudge through during the 80s, they didn’t even have proper footballs had to use Penny floaters…..who remembers Jonny Rep?”

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

“As you can see….the stadium is modern and refined, unlike what we had to trudge through during the 80s, they didn’t even have proper footballs had to use Penny floaters…..who remembers Jonny Rep?”

Proper footballs 

unnamed (16).jpg

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I shouldn't take the piss really. It's class really that there are people that give that much of a fuck. 

I watched that Minus 17 doc yesterday about Bournemouth League 2 survival season, and there was a bloke showing the camera the letter that he got from Howe thanking him for showing up to clear snow off the pitch before a really important game. 

That would be this YouTube kid. While I sat in the house taking the piss on a forum. :lol:

Yeah fair play to the lad, there's another one got his own show called Roobenstein (I think), whether you like the stuff they put out will be subjective, but got to give them 10/10 for enthusiasm. 

47 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Unfortunately I don’t have the face for TV or the voice for Radio.

I really am gutted like as I had convinced myself we would casually bump into Eddie.

Daughter couldn’t get out of school til 12.30 so just had to get a refund. 

(BTWBurnley tickets on sale today)

5 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Yeah fair play to the lad, there's another one got his own show called Roobenstein (I think), whether you like the stuff they put out will be subjective, but got to give them 10/10 for enthusiasm. 

I quite like him. Always so smiley and happy, even when he’s not happy.

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

...... Episode 1: The StayDeeyam Too-a 

Well the first place they showed us in the StayDeeyam Too-a of a ground I've only ever been to on multiple occasions was the bogs. Wow! You just don't appreciate the complexity of them when you're just having a piss at half time. Apparently the StayDeeyam has a contract with Northumbrian water which is exactly the same as us!! All the piss and shit gets treated and is good to use again but stop press, thanks to brexit we can now see the process for ourselves in their new open plan sewage system called 'the rivers and sea' system! We even got told what the purple things that look a bit like soap in the urinals were called. Brilliant stuff. Next we got shown a light bulb and it was a replica of the ones they use in the boardroom! 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Unfortunately I don’t have the face for TV or the voice for Radio.

I really am gutted like as I had convinced myself we would casually bump into Eddie.

Daughter couldn’t get out of school til 12.30 so just had to get a refund. 

(BTWBurnley tickets on sale today)

You were taking your daughter out of school for this? :lol:

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to The new manager thread