The new manager thread

Polarboy

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

He was completely isolated on the rare occasions we did play it long. 

Fair point. Let’s see what happens against leeds and everton. I just don’t know if he’s the man to fit the system Howe seems to be trying to get them to play. And if his arrival does signal a change in style then it needs to be implemented asap. 

I fucking said he was isolated. Due to the two houseboats we have in centre mid. 

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I fucking said he was isolated. Due to the two houseboats we have in centre mid. 

I was agreeing with you, dipshit. We should have played it direct to him more and midfielders should have been getting up to support him. Willock should be given another chance because we’re not going to get the best out of wood with the current midfield players. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2021 at 16:18, Howay said:

:lol: His personal tour guide and all round insufferable prick of a bestie Wraith is there to thank them:

FWIW it’s great our sponsor, who have done the square root of fuck all for the fan base in their whole time as sponsors, decided to give not only a free ticket but a free ticket in the directors box to some random no mark who just happens to be from the country the clubs new owners are from. Probably harsh of the lads whose bus he went down on to leave without him, but think all these blokes on twitter that are crawling up the blokes arse need to give their heads a shake and realize there’s probably another side to the story (likely being this Alwaleed was too busy pissing about and freeloading all he could that he was late as fuck for the bus). 

He's back!

FJ87-Gw-Xw-AUj6mg.jpg

• Haha 2

I'm actually glad to see Jones looking comfortable and happy. Seemed for a while that he was in a difficult position having been associated with the Bruce era despite being there because Bruce was incapable in every way.

• Like 2

I worked in a place years ago where this bell end had a favourite mug. I stole it and began a trend of photographing said mug in various parts of the UK and uploading them online for him to rage over. It went so far that it was pictured with Mount Fuji whilst he had to make do with office-issued shit. Every time I see that guy I'm reminded of it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 247 said:

Jones looking like he’s just popped out to put his towels down at 7am in Benidorm 

Jones in Paphos telling their lass he's going for a walk as it's too hot to sit about then nipping in the first bar he passes. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

has anyone seen howe wear anything other than the official club training gear since he joined btw? cunt must have an entire wardrobe of the clobber

I'm the same since March 2020, only with Next leisurewear. 

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

has anyone seen howe wear anything other than the official club training gear since he joined btw? cunt must have an entire wardrobe of the clobber

Must have worn out his old Bournemouth gear. Can imagine it was a tough decision for Staveley and co when he came back with a demand for a full Castore wardrobe before he would sign.

Edited by OTF

13 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

He's back!

FJ87-Gw-Xw-AUj6mg.jpg

Jones is every 50 year old who somehow turns up at every stag do you’ve ever been on and is buzzing just to be there. 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2021 at 07:44, wykikitoon said:

Howe short term yes.  But they've apparently ruled that out.

Howe given a chance next summer if we stay up. Nah.  How is he going to attract a type of player that we require to kick on.  Imagine if we are in for the likes of Ramsey et al.  Are they going to be inspired by Eddie fucking Howe?

Having a right old chuckle meandering through Wykiki's anti-Howe rants ... :lol:

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Fast forward 4 months and panicking in case Man United try and poach him :lol: 

i wouldn't worry - it would be a backwards step for him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1