The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

Listening to the Monday night club poddy and Sutton has said Bruce needs to go. There's another guy on it who talks sense and he's saying that we will definitely still be in the thick of a relegation battle in January. Fish needs to get on it and be more Zen

Craig Hope

Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles & team-mate Isaac Hayden pulled apart by staff during post-match bust-up as Steve Bruce reign descends into anarchy. Sources say players want new owners to intervene now & change manager as tensions rise

7 minutes ago, trooper said:

Craig Hope

Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles & team-mate Isaac Hayden pulled apart by staff during post-match bust-up as Steve Bruce reign descends into anarchy. Sources say players want new owners to intervene now & change manager as tensions rise

I'd say that's probably not that uncommon at a football club. Doesn't sound like any punches were thrown just a bit of argy bargy.

Just now, ewerk said:

I'd say that's probably not that uncommon at a football club. Doesn't sound like any punches were thrown just a bit of argy bargy.

Players want a change of manager

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

tbh I would say this is true.  A bit of hand bags and it's clear Hope hates Bruce.