The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

The rank arrogance of the man to think that, in a few years time we're going to look back at Bruce's tenure with anything but disdain. Like, when we're likely watching our team play successful football, with maybe a trophy in the cabinet or one on the horizon, we're going to elbow our mate in the ribs and say "Hey, couldn't have done it without Brucey, eh?"

Fucking deluded bellend.

• Like 4

I think he wants to be liked and accepted by the NUFC fan base and is living in splendid denial of the fact it's never going to happen.

• Haha 5

Just now, Craig said:

I think he wants to be liked and accepted by the NUFC fan base and is living in splendid denial of the fact it's never going to happen.

:lol:
He had three years to do something about that- bit late now Steven. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

But lads, how can we ever forget

Think you’re all being ungrateful, he almost signed a player that’s doing really well. Highly unlikely he’d have been this good in Bruce’s “system” with his lack of training but we should now thank him for nearly transfers. 

• Like 3

btw very convenient Bruce doing this stupid interview and Shearer bigging him up at the same time. Is Luke Edwards going to write a piece about how Bruce should shut the fuck up as he’s no longer manager so should move on? 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I lost some respect for Shearer with regards to him defending Bruce.

The safest option with Shearer is just to ignore everything other than his performances on the pitch.  He's a fairly poor pundit who trots out the same shit as everyone else and is by many accounts, a bit of a twat off the field.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

The safest option with Shearer is just to ignore everything other than his performances on the pitch.  He's a fairly poor pundit who trots out the same shit as everyone else and is by many accounts, a bit of a twat off the field.

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned it on here before, but one of my dads mates did some work on Shearer’s house. He demanded everyone refer to him as Mr Shearer, one day his wife brought all the lads fish and chips and Shearer deducted the cost when he paid the invoice for the work :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned it on here before, but one of my dads mates did some work on Shearer’s house. He demanded everyone refer to him as Mr Shearer, one day his wife brought all the lads fish and chips and Shearer deducted the cost when he paid the invoice for the work :lol:

What a cunt :lol: 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Howay said:

So I’ll just keep bringing up Newcastle and demanding people respect what I did, that won’t lead to any more stick. 

Cry me a fucking river. What a deluded, attention-seeking prick.

• Like 3

"Eddie has had a lot more money to spend than I ever did"

I think he truly does believe this utter bollocks. Somewhat surprised the journos haven't pointed out it's not factually correct.

• Like 1

Shearer used to drive from Darras Hall to Wideopen so he could get his sister’s staff discount at Victoria Wines. Tight as a bad chest. He most have driven past about 10 shops selling booze in the process. His sister is his fucking double btw. Even had the same haircut he had before he started going Vera Lynn. 

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, Howay said:

So I’ll just keep bringing up Newcastle and demanding people respect what I did, that won’t lead to any more stick. 

His own son went looking for fights on Twitter ffs. The ‘abuse’ claims were bollocks at the time and still are. He’ll have copped a bit but he got off lightly as we’ve mentioned as the stadiums were empty. And the pressure of the job impacting family etc comes with the territory. It always has. If he was that bothered he’d pack in, given he’s made fucking fortunes whilst stealing a living. First chance he got he was in another job 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

Now that the season was over, Barnes was ready for the interview. The Mail had been canny to him over the years, supportive when many were not and always happy to courier round the reddies.  8 grand this time, not as much as when he was in the Prem, but still this would sort out the repairs to the waterbed and renew the cheese subscription.  

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I lost some respect for Shearer with regards to him defending Bruce.

goes back further than that for me.

I'm sure he was complicit with his mate souness in fucking bellamy off to celtic very much to the detriment of the team and himself. seem to recall shearer having scored 7 by january and 2 thereafter for the rest of the season. bellamy was shearer's legs.

Nah fuck that, I will never have any time

for the cunt that is Craig Bellamy. Talented footballer perhaps, but an utter, utter wanker. Part of the moronic group that showed SBR nothing but total disrespect. I’ll never forgive the Welsh cunt for that.

Edited by Craig

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

Nah fuck that, I will never have any time

for the cunt that is Craig Bellamy. Talented footballer perhaps, but an utter, utter wanker. Part of the moronic group that showed SBR nothing but total disrespect. I’ll never forgive the Welsh cunt for that.

But was he though?

Or was it just all part of the 'propaganda' to help us along the road to hating the bloke and therefore backing souness?

I'm not saying he wasn’t btw, just asking the question.