The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I doubt the predator would stand a chance against brucey's death stare and bacon fuelled breath.

ryder and ritchie have never fully recovered.

FYP

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I saw that earlier and thought there was an obvious contradiction where he said he still enjoyed it but didn’t like getting beat on a Saturday 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

Ive been listening to a few Undr the Cosh podcasts.

Rowan Vine calls out Bruce as a clueless (along many others). Said Eric Black and Clemence were good. I'll caveat  that  with Vine came across as a huge weapon. Reminds me of that one kid in your football team who thought he was god and could chin everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He got off lightly here and got a massive, completely underserved payout. if you believe him he had such a torrid, stressful time yet he walked into the first job he could get instead of taking time off. West Brom’s fans don’t deserve what’s coming but the knackers who employed him do. 

• Like 4

Bless him, it must've been a twat getting criticised from the fans instead of getting a pat on the head by opposition managers after NUFC had been comfortably beaten or by neutral pundits who think you're a great lad. Great scoop by Luke Ryder, sorry, Edwards and JUST what the punters wanted to read about. 

• Haha 2

:lol: That’s the other thing, we’ve all moved on. Understandable given what’s happened here since. And Edwards is stirring it despite all that. The same bloke who said we couldn’t comment on Bruce as a manager because he wasn’t at NUFC anymore can’t shut up about him

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: That’s the other thing, we’ve all moved on. Understandable given what’s happened here since. And Edwards is stirring it despite all that. The same bloke who said we couldn’t comment on Bruce as a manager because he wasn’t at NUFC anymore can’t shut up about him

My thoughts entirely. Quite why there's a necessity for Bruce's time at NUFC to be continuously brought up is baffling. 

Anyone know what Willie McFaul is up to these days? 

• Like 2

He blames everyone but himself in that piece. Even says Huddersfield sold Stewart on deadline day in January 2000, but the transfer window didn't come into place until 2002, didn't it?

• Like 1

There was always a transfer deadline day, it just used to be late March before the two transfer windows were brought in.

I remember we bought Andy Cole on transfer deadline day.

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

There was always a transfer deadline day, it just used to be late March before the two transfer windows were brought in.

I remember we bought Andy Cole on transfer deadline day.

Ah, fair fucks, I got this wrong.

I don’t know who this crap is aimed at. The fans know he’s a shit manager employed by a shit owner at a desperate time in our history. Nothing will ever change that. If he’s remembered at all, it will be a base line for clueless managers we all hated.

Edit: I’d add that if I was a non NUFC fan I wouldnt be interested in the cunt. He’s a small time manager who’s pretty much failed everywhere he’s been,and has left hated by a large portion of the fanbase.

Edited by Kitman
  • Like 3