The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

He's a football journalist ffs. It's no more his job to be loyal to a manager than it is a political journalist's job to be loyal to a Prime Minister. 

He's basically saying "aye this is a puff piece", but if you accused him of that he'd argue with you. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

Didn’t this cunt, when we were suffering under Bruce, squeal like a bitch that he wasn’t friends with The Cabbage, and was always impartial? 
I’m almost fucking sure he did. 

"Hugely popular" with all the snide cunts he's done favours for as well as the eternal 6 point gifts but hated by the fans of every club the cunt has polluted. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

“I don’t know why they like me, it’s probably the longevity," Bruce ponders.

It’s because they know they’re nearly always guaranteed three points when they face one of his sides.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Interesting to see him play the loyalty card there too.  Shame his bestie Brewcie never showed much loyalty in his managerial career though, eh?

never shown a scrap of loyalty to the region he was born in either.

the man is a walking bag of pus, I utterly despise him, he's head and shoulders above every fucker else in the hated stakes over the last 14 years as far as I'm concerned and I'd even include ashley in that.

7 hours ago, The Fish said:

He blames everyone but himself in that piece. Even says Huddersfield sold Stewart on deadline day in January 2000, but the transfer window didn't come into place until 2002, didn't it?

Aye, imagine the club selling him on transfer deadline day with the club top of the table?

Except they weren’t top of the table, they were fifth. And they then went on to sign three players after selling Stewart so he’s full of shit on that point too. 

Not that I expect Edwards to do even the most basic of fact checks.

• Like 2

They have a lot in common. Both are deluded, miserable and incompetent. 

And what a cringe worthily unprofessional comment that is about being friends. You're on the platform as a journalist ffs, how about extending a bit of that loyalty to your job?

Getting constantly called out for being utterly tragic at his work is one of things he has in common with his pal. He probably associates himself with Bruce in that respect, a brilliant man misunderstood by fans that were always out to get him.  The Brucey (manager version) of journos, something he wouldn't mind being called and as good a compliment as he could ever faily hope to get.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Definitely- that bloke only has three chins and  his nose is in the middle of his face. 

I note how he is sitting on a sunderland toilet but the Walkers are out of shot