The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

'I say it all the time, it's up to other people to decide whether it's cheaper to just pay me off or carry on and watch the club I'm currently at whither and die. I'm a tough old so and so who only gets rattled when I'm criticised so ah'll dust meself down and go again till an amicable financial arrangement is made.'

image.thumb.jpg.02888f95143f9beea80d101e3cf29df7.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Regarding the money I do sort of understand where he’s coming from. The man is in his sixties, of course he’s going to start to worry about who’s going to look after Alex following his bacon induced heart attack.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Regarding the money I do sort of understand where he’s coming from. The man is in his sixties, of course he’s going to start to worry about who’s going to look after Alex following his bacon induced heart attack.

aye, he's probably already spent the £8m pay off from us on chicken tikka nans in the vine.

edit..

in fairness, they are lush!   :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

There cant be many professions where you’re financially rewarded for absolutely dog shit performance.

Had a quick look on some WBA forums and the comments are carbon copies of ours.  Its the same wherever he goes, this must be his last job as manager, even the most clueless owners must notice the inevitable pattern

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kitman said:

There cant be many professions where you’re financially rewarded for absolutely dog shit performance.

Had a quick look on some WBA forums and the comments are carbon copies of ours.  Its the same wherever he goes, this must be his last job as manager, even the most clueless owners must notice the inevitable pattern

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

it’s going to take more than decades of spectacularly obvious evidence to end his career.  

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

Of all our managers I hate him the most. Lying, manipulative, sneaky cunt.

Aye, the thing with him was how he manipulated everything and tried to make the fan base look like utter cunts who were “turning on one of their own” and played into that whole media narrative that we’re all deluded. It just made it all the more frustrating that the media happily obliged, it was one of those things where you want at least someone to acknowledge he was doing a staggeringly bad job :lol: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye, the thing with him was how he manipulated everything and tried to make the fan base look like utter cunts who were “turning on one of their own” and played into that whole media narrative that we’re all deluded. It just made it all the more frustrating that the media happily obliged, it was one of those things where you want at least someone to acknowledge he was doing a staggeringly bad job :lol: 

He reminds me of an ex who was a proper Tracy Barlow/Amber Heard. Behind all bad behaviour is trauma. My immediate thought was Big Dick at Monty/North Fenham boys club but apparently he was Wallsend. I'd love to get him on camera and ask the questions others won't.