The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

Thank you for the opportunity to bring me to

unfortunately my body has let myself and the club down this season so far but wish you all the best for the future. Focus must now turn to a big game Friday night back at home #ncfc

On twitter two days ago (no idea how to post the tweet itself)

Edited by Dougle

'Welcome back, Isaac. There's been a few changes since you last here. It's a mixture of good news and bad news.'

'What's the good news?'

'Well, we're now good.'

'And the bad news?'

'You're still not good.'

• Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...

"You know who I think could do a job? That fella from Bournemouth who got them relegated who I've just accidentally on purpose slagged off because I was in the huff having to answer questions insinuating that I was a shite football manager.'

image.jpg

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"You know who I think could do a job? That fella from Bournemouth who got them relegated who I've just accidentally on purpose slagged off because I was in the huff having to answer questions insinuating that I was a shite football manager.'

image.jpg

Retard GIF - Retard - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

"I was in the Sistine chapel on my lunch & and I saw Micky clarting on stretching a canvas, I said listen bonny lad don't bother with that, hop up their & paint the ceiling & we'll get away for a pint. The rest is history"

8E070C71-3D54-4867-8120-FBE06BE60553.jpeg

• Haha 13

'When I offered up my suggestion for who would be best placed to succeed me the room fell quiet and everyone looked my way, I think it was Mherdad who first said something like, 'You mean you'd still advise us?' before Amanda butted in said, 'Mherdad, shush, when Steve Bruce talks, people listen.' so I passed on my wisdom as they passed on my pay off cheque for services well earned.'

image.jpg

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, Sonatine said:

'When you talk about dinosaurs they did rule the world for three thousand years'. :lol: 

Even when he's trying to be a smartarse he still fucks it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

'When you talk about dinosaurs they did rule the world for three thousand years'. :lol: 

Even when he's trying to be a smartarse he still fucks it up.

I think he corrects himself to 3 million years, which is obviously closer but still wildly inaccurate :D 

• Haha 5

Harry had rung us first. “Ah think as gunna marry this black lass” he’d said.

“Now hey mister Prince, who am I to stand in the way of true love, and she does look absolute filth, but you do know what the press’ll do don’t you?”

”I know Boss, I just have to try with this woman. I don’t know how to make it work”. 

Barnes smiled. He knew exactly which page of the playbook to finger.  

“You’ve called the right man. What you need to do is go to the press, tell anyone and everyone who will listen how wrong everyone else is. Make sure you sell your story. No harm in making some money off of your pain and suffering.  Get as much input as possible from your lass, to make it authentic like.”

”and what do I do about the family”

”Leave them. You are your own man. Like me. Tell all your stories and they will one day welcome you back with open arms. Just like my Geordie family will. One day.”  Barnes stared longingly out the dirty window, the old waiting game. 

“Okay. So leave the royal family, tell the press my side of the story and move to the States” 

“woah woah woah yooth. I didn’t say move to the States. You don’t want to do anything too extreme kidda. Ta ta for now. Bien chance.”. 

Barnes clicked off, satisfied he’d resolved another tricky situation. Just then the moped finally appeared in his cul-de-sac. At last, his Taco Bell family meal for one was here. Life was still good he thought as he waded through ankle deep litter toward the door. 

• Haha 11