The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

17 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Here is a wordle with seven letters…

S.o.u.n.e.s.s.

You could have just wrote A.c.u.n.t. saved yourself two letters and had no repeats. [/leazesmag]

Dublin’s seems like a canny bloke in that he doesn’t seem to have a chip on his shoulder in the way loads of the pundits do. But he definitely falls into the trap of just repeating cliches about the likes of Allardyce, without really providing much insight 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Football focus wanking over him now. Dion Dublin saying what a great manager and coach he is. 

Was just going to say, hardly ever watch FF as it's fucking garbage but caught some of it on catch up after our win. Absolutely nothing said about us unless I missed it, didn't even mention our game tomorrow but they did say that Chelsea weren't playing this weekend because of the world club trophy or whatever it's called? So mention a club not playing, don't mention clubs that are? Righto. But the icing on the cake was smoggie 'Bulls' Clem getting the violin out for Brucie to sympathise for the fan abuse he took up there. :lol: Fuck me sideways. At least Dublin, ex-team mate after praising him at least managed to admit he couldn't argue about the sack after our run but after switching on to see any crack about us after the Everton win it's safe to say I'll not be bothering with FF for another long time. Switched sky's on and caught a bit of Dan Burn who came across well and the sky plums were all impressed and thought we'd now stay up apart from ex-Arsenal, Boro and Aston Biege player Paul 'Brian Damaged' Merson. Never change, Paul, never change. :lol:

• Like 2

On 10/02/2022 at 17:24, Xa9as said:

Didn't even score in 2003/04. One of the biggest myths in 2000's PL football is that Okocha was shit hot. 

Do you not mean one of the smallest myths as nobody has heard of that myth? :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, Alex said:

Tbh I’d be more worried if Merson thought we’d stay up. 

I don't often watch these either and generally couldn't give a fuck what he says but it's nice to see some consistency and he's consistently 'worrying for Noocarsuhl' which is his special codeword for 'I'd fucking love to see them go down'. :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I don't often watch these either and generally couldn't give a fuck what he says but it's nice to see some consistency and he's consistently 'worrying for Noocarsuhl' which is his special codeword for 'I'd fucking love to see them go down'. :lol:

Seem to remember someone on here saying Merson reckoned we didn’t have a very good January transfer window. I get people have soft spots for clubs / dislike others but it’s your job to at least try and be subjective. Obviously he’s thick as fuck like

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Seem to remember someone on here saying Merson reckoned we didn’t have a very good January transfer window. I get people have soft spots for clubs / dislike others but it’s your job to at least try and be subjective. Obviously he’s thick as fuck like

Recall speaking to a lad from walsall on holiday years ago and he said he was a total knob for his brief spell in charge, on the gear, knocking about with gangsters and going around with lasses half his age. Basically a wrong'un and a Knacker. Of course he could've been talking out of his arse as well but he seemed genuine enough?

• Like 1

Merson tried to get Mark Bosnich to come to Walsall at a time when the latter was out of the game and on the record as doing 10 grams of cocaine a day. Probably reckoned he was worth having around for practical reasons. :lol: 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Recall speaking to a lad from walsall on holiday years ago and he said he was a total knob for his brief spell in charge, on the gear, knocking about with gangsters and going around with lasses half his age. Basically a wrong'un and a Knacker. Of course he could've been talking out of his arse as well but he seemed genuine enough?

It wouldn’t surprise you if it was true though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex said:

He said they had a better window than us. Selling said they hadn't bought anyone and sold ibangyamam his reply was 'yes' and everyone just laughed at him

• Haha 1

Aye Merson is completely pointless. He literally just bigs up the sides he likes and is absurd about the ones he doesn’t, I know most are biased but like others have said he genuinely said Arsenal, who didn’t buy any first team players, had a better window than a side who bought 5 players who all improve on the starting 11 (since Wilson is out). I honestly think we could beat Villa 10-0 and they have 0 shots on target and 5% possession and he’d find some reason why we weren’t very good and Villa should have nicked it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was just going to say, hardly ever watch FF as it's fucking garbage but caught some of it on catch up after our win. Absolutely nothing said about us unless I missed it, didn't even mention our game tomorrow but they did say that Chelsea weren't playing this weekend because of the world club trophy or whatever it's called? So mention a club not playing, don't mention clubs that are? Righto. But the icing on the cake was smoggie 'Bulls' Clem getting the violin out for Brucie to sympathise for the fan abuse he took up there. :lol: Fuck me sideways. At least Dublin, ex-team mate after praising him at least managed to admit he couldn't argue about the sack after our run but after switching on to see any crack about us after the Everton win it's safe to say I'll not be bothering with FF for another long time. Switched sky's on and caught a bit of Dan Burn who came across well and the sky plums were all impressed and thought we'd now stay up apart from ex-Arsenal, Boro and Aston Biege player Paul 'Brian Damaged' Merson. Never change, Paul, never change. :lol:

Merson is shape-shifting into a brain-damaged Kray.

20220212_213221.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

Merson is shape-shifting into a brain-damaged Kray.

20220212_213221.jpg

I bet he wanders into the studio with an old half full carrier bag which he won’t let anyone get near

• Haha 2