The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

Part of me wants to feel sorry for them, the other part is like, well many of their supporters were foolish enough to believe what these muppets in the media have said about Bruce and thought he would come in there and improve things. It truly boggles the mind. His ineptitude is on near enough public record. Go back and watch the countless games in charge in his last job (here) to see how he went, heck even watch our victories though that period and marvel at how bullshit many of them were.

They've made their bed.

• Like 3

Reminds me of when we warned Crystal Palace fans about Pardew.

Honestly? I don't think we'd be arsed at all if the media wasn't involved. Like when McClaren was given the boot, we weren't on at Derby fans, telling them how shit he was or anything. Because McClaren wasn't being defended (and we weren't being criticised) by the press.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Honestly? I don't think we'd be arsed at all if the media wasn't involved. Like when McClaren was given the boot, we weren't on at Derby fans, telling them how shit he was or anything. Because McClaren wasn't being defended (and we weren't being criticised) by the press.

McClaren's a funny one, the only things I think hinder his rescue from all and sundry is him fucking the England job, you can fuck our job up, but not that one and the fact he was never a top flight player playing with other top flight players. (Who then become pundits and like to avoid getting on his case). Pardew was seen as an innocent Londoner caught up in an anti-cockney Geordie vendetta v Ashley.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

McClaren's a funny one, the only things I think hinder his rescue from all and sundry is him fucking the England job, you can fuck our job up, but not that one and the fact he was never a top flight player playing with other top flight players. (Who then become pundits and like to avoid getting on his case). Pardew was seen as an innocent Londoner caught up in an anti-cockney Geordie vendetta v Ashley.

Or someone who needed to clear his gambling debts with Llambias....

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Craig said:

Or someone who needed to clear his gambling debts with Llambias....

:lol: 

I never fell for that story tbh, like some disgraced London detective being moved up here.....

DSI Dibble: "Come in Pardew, sit down. I won't beat about the bush. You've ruffled one too many feathers down here, your King routine has most definitely run it's course, Llambias at the club-a-No-Hope is going spare over some unpaid bets and unpaid champagne bills when you were on the tap with the crumpet......"

Pards: "But, chief I was....."

DSI Dibble: "Don't interrupt, Pardew! My decision is final. I'm going to send you to the North to get you out of the way."

Pardew: "Norf? You're having a fackin' giraffe! Where?"

DSI Dibble: "Newcastle."

Pardew: "Noocarsuhl!!! Might as well send me to the fackin' arctic circle! Wait a minute, the birds dahn't wear naffin on a night out up there, do they?....... When do I start, chief?"

Manchester United Dancing GIF

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Aye that’s why the “just pack it in he doesn’t manage your club” crowd (including Edwards) can fuck right off for me. We endured nearly 3 years being derided as if we were this deluded horde of abusive idiots, who were treating a manager worse than any manager in the history of the game and doing it towards a manager who was doing a really good job, when the reality was we were watching some of the worst football our club has played in the PL era and all the games were behind closed doors so there was no abuse. All the while Bruce was just shrugging and giving it the “eeeee whys it happening to me eh, horrible this lot” schtick. 

Now we have been proven emphatically right, by both Howe getting an almost immediate tune out of the same players, and Bruce doing an absolutely shocking job with WBA, they don’t get to shy away from being mocked for talking absolute fucking shite for 3 years by saying “well he’s not your manager anymore and he finished bottom half twice”. I hope WBA finish bottom half tbh. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 7

On 22/02/2022 at 09:41, Gemmill said:

Add Chris Wilder to the BIG THICK CUNT list. 

it's mind games man, he's winding him up, surely?

Edited by scoobos
and dont call me Shirley
  • Like 1

Steve I’m not one to make excuses Bruce yet again somehow stumbles into a job at a club in a decent state. Then proceeds to make it worse and sets about blaming every fucker else for it. I would say he’s a fucking joke but he’s laughing all the way to the bank again. Surely this has to be his last big payoff. Alex Bruce on the payroll too, man :lol: The most important role at any club and that fat, lazy, incompetent cunt keeps getting jobs. The mind boggles

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

mcclaren.gif&hash=1d201c42b7124e1299d02fCw4t.gifmcclaren.gif&hash=1d201c42b7124e1299d02f

This is the image I can't look at without getting angry. Look at the score in the corner, and THEN look at his face ..... the utter cunt!

image.thumb.png.9530798ffa0ad8858af110692db7fd0f.png

• Like 4

Maybe this will be the job that sees him off for good. WBA should have taken the stats for themselves rather than listening to his cronies. They'll have to see the season out with him, and hopefully it'll be a winless finish. 

I'm still surprised Alex Bruce hasn't shown up here yet. He must go trawling the corners of the internet looking to defend him from keyboard warriors. 

1 hour ago, Craig said:

This is the image I can't look at without getting angry. Look at the score in the corner, and THEN look at his face ..... the utter cunt!

image.thumb.png.9530798ffa0ad8858af110692db7fd0f.png

Shows how many drubbings we got under Ashley’s watchful eye that I can’t even remember this one :lol: Who even scored for us?

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Shows how many drubbings we got under Ashley’s watchful eye that I can’t even remember this one :lol: Who even scored for us?

Townsend. Last minute. McClaren only had 2 more league games after this.

8 hours ago, Craig said:

Townsend. Last minute. McClaren only had 2 more league games after this.

Not that he should have ever had the job but after that Chelsea game was the time to sack him, there was a 2 week international break and then a couple of games we could have gotten points from but of course mr hair island lost them both before being sacked. Only 2 points off survival that season, probably a good chance we stayed up if the change had been made then. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Chaser said:

Maybe this will be the job that sees him off for good. WBA should have taken the stats for themselves rather than listening to his cronies. They'll have to see the season out with him, and hopefully it'll be a winless finish. 

I'm still surprised Alex Bruce hasn't shown up here yet. He must go trawling the corners of the internet looking to defend him from keyboard warriors. 

He'll be defending his dad on twittter soon enough, that'll take up most of his day. Instead of the coaching role at West Brom that he definitely got because of his coaching experience and ability.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chaser said:

He’s clearly been brought in to get WBA promoted.He took his time before signing his contract.There should be no excuses if he fails to get them up but we know he’ll have some and with the backing of his pals in the press,he’ll be blame free again.

I’m after a cup final ticket.Any idea where I can get one?