Wilson - £20m
Lewis - £15m
Willock - £25m
TOTAL - £125m

Make that a THICK LYING cunt :smile:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Craig said:

Steve Bruce: 

“I worked there when everyone was talking about a potential takeover. 
The club needed new owners to come in to re-energise it, and I always knew that, if it came during my watch, I probably wouldn’t be hanging around for too long.”

Ytho GIF

• Haha 6

detest this fat cunt.

he was the straw on the camel's back that came within a midge's dick of me detaching myself completely from a club I've loved since the back end of the 60s.

he's a lying, smarmy, self centered, talentless, undignified, repulsive piece of human scum and I sincerely hope nothing any good happens to him for the rest of his life.

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

detest this fat cunt.

he was the straw on the camel's back that came within a midge's dick of me detaching myself completely from a club I've loved since the back end of the 60s.

he's a lying, smarmy, self centered, talentless, undignified, repulsive piece of human scum and I sincerely hope nothing any good happens to him for the rest of his life.

His mother loved him.

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I know Wykiki has mentioned the podcast with Shearer on but the reality is that it's even worse than he implied. I'd swerve it unless you want to bring up your tea.

I am sure they've said in the past how he wasn't up to it.  Days off here, days off there.

Then when 'Alan from work' comes on they fucking shit their pants from saying similar.  Fucking fannies.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I know Wykiki has mentioned the podcast with Shearer on but the reality is that it's even worse than he implied. I'd swerve it unless you want to bring up your tea.

I heard about ten minutes on the way to work, (other ten minutes were daft jingles, ads and pointless clips) so I'll probably only listen to the rest if I'm massively bored in the twilight zone of the early hours. :lol:

Remember those 2-3 weeks post takeover he remained where the pundits were all adamant that he deserved a chance, and then when they decided it was obvious the owners would replace him they began to say it was a hugely disrespectful to have Bruce do his job while the owners figured things out :lol:. It simply wasn’t fair to Bruce as it was embarrassing him having to do what he was paid for (or pretend he was doing what he was paid for) when everyone knew it was temporary. The fucking mental gymnastics the pundits leap through to support this shambles of a bloke. 

It’s always also worth noting he was an even bigger disgrace post takeover iirc, they trained (somehow) less than before the takeover and he just completely gave up on the games he managed. He’s a fucking disgrace tbh, I’m still shocked West Brom hired him. 

• Like 9

keep telling telling lie after lie after lie and it almost becomes the truth, it's what the mackems do.

fucking tragic mind when one of our legends chips in to support it, no wonder he's a sidekick to have the piss taken out of him by a gormless cunt like lineker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:lol: Sure Steve, we just needed a never done before turnaround to stay up this season thanks to your groundwork. Took over a team that never looked all that worried about relegation and made relegation look more and more certain the longer you stayed, but sure didn’t do too bad or something. 

• Haha 3

Credit where it’s due, I’ve never seen a tactically less prepared, and physically unfit squad before. In fact to this day I genuinely don’t know what his tactical plan was in basically any game, admirable in a way because in comparison you have a general idea of how Klopp and Guardiola will set their teams up - it’s a mystery why that didn’t trick teams and they were able to easily counter what Steve did. It must have been because of other reasons, maybe the fans. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Of all the cunts to have managed us, he's the biggest one in my lifetime. I don't have a good word to say about the bloke. I hear him talk and hate football.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

Credit where it’s due, I’ve never seen a tactically less prepared, and physically unfit squad before. In fact to this day I genuinely don’t know what his tactical plan was in basically any game, admirable in a way because in comparison you have a general idea of how Klopp and Guardiola will set their teams up - it’s a mystery why that didn’t trick teams and they were able to easily counter what Steve did. It must have been because of other reasons, maybe the fans. 

To be fair to Bruce though, all his sides have a very clear style- utter, turgid shite. 

He’s like the Anti-Midas, everything he touches turns to shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

To be fair to Bruce though, all his sides have a very clear style- utter, turgid shite. 

He’s like the Anti-Midas, everything he touches turns to shit. 

The Feces Touch.🤢

• Haha 2