The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

I genuinely can’t believe they’re still pumping out articles like this, and he’s still fucking crying and bringing up his time here - if he’s so upset then shut the fuck up about it? Everyone would have moved on. 

The bloke basically tries to pat himself on the back for keeping us in the league as that meant we got the takeover, and the writer says “Newcastles loss might be the Baggies gain”, even calling West Broms play off chances a long shot (they were 5th when he took over). The bias in this blokes favor is absurd. One of the worst managers in PL history and they bang on like he’s a top manager getting harsh criticism. 

• Like 7

How fucking disrespectful to West Brom fans that he keeps banging on about his time at Newcastle. It’s like pining for the utterly stunning girlfriend who dumped you despite the fact you’ve been seeing someone else for 6 months.

Craig Hope properly got under his skin like :lol:

• Like 5

“ I was being pulled to pieces because people were saying I couldn’t take a warm, and was giving the players too much time off” 

Er… aye Steven, you weren’t doing your fucking job. 

• Like 2

I like the way he implies he has to improve his legacy by succeeding at West Brom as his last job ended poorly as if the cunt is going to do well there.

When he goes at xmas it'll just be yet another failure on his CV - it's a fucking long section by now. 

• Like 4

A career average 1 point a game manager in the Premier League. He's basically the relegation zone tide mark like on a dirty old bog that hasn't been cleaned in years, the fat fucking useless cunt. 

And yet these pathetic "journalists" queue up to write puff pieces about him cos he's got a lot of mates in the business. I can't be arsed to look up his points record outside the PL, but that'll be shite too. 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A career average 1 point a game manager in the Premier League. He's basically the relegation zone tide mark like on a dirty old bog that hasn't been cleaned in years, the fat fucking useless cunt. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

5 hours ago, NJS said:

I like the way he implies he has to improve his legacy by succeeding at West Brom as his last job ended poorly as if the cunt is going to do well there.

When he goes at xmas it'll just be yet another failure on his CV - it's a fucking long section by now. 

Aye, the implication is that he wanted to retire but couldn't go out like that so he took whatever job as an attempt to wipe the memory of Newcastle as opposed to actually wanting to manage at West Brom and do well. It's all about him. Seriously though any club that woukd appoint him with his proven track record deserves what comes next. The supporters not so much, but the club and the board have made their own mess.

Bruce repeats it like a mantra but anyone who watched us play during the Bruce era knows that finishing 12th and 13th was despite him not because of him. The true deserved points return was manifesting at the start of this season but you won't see him mention that in his diatribe.

• Like 4

He reckons he did a good job here though. So why the need for redemption? It’s also laughable to suggest he’s motivated by anything other than greed 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Alex said:

He reckons he did a good job here though. So why the need for redemption? It’s also laughable to suggest he’s motivated by anything other than greed 

And ego

• Like 2

he won't mention it because in between stuffing his face his 2 or 3 brain cells will be telling him he's a better manager than the mighty rafa and would've easily bettered howe's  points haul he remained in the job.

his fuckwit son and edwards will be confirming this for him and he'll believe them.

he's beyond terminally stupid. I'd find it really quite tragic if I didn't despise the cunt so much.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Craig said:

How fucking disrespectful to West Brom fans that he keeps banging on about his time at Newcastle. It’s like pining for the utterly stunning girlfriend who dumped you despite the fact you’ve been seeing someone else for 6 months.

Craig Hope properly got under his skin like :lol:

JS53535697.jpg

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

*just noticed the opposition :lol:

Takes something for Gus Poyet not to be the most despised cunt in a photo, doesn’t it? Not even 2nd place in this one, Gus…

• Haha 4