The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Unfortunately it's a case of the boy cried wolf with cuddly Steve.

That’s assuming he even had a say in who we signed 

• Like 1

Thing is, he couldn’t give a fuck about what Newcastle fans think about him. This is just part of a campaign to make it look like he did a decent job, so the greedy bastard can fleece yet another club out of a shit load of money. Even he hasn’t got the gall to try and make it look like he was hard done to at West Brom 

• Like 5

A man like Kevin Keegan, who admits he had no issue with Ashley as a bloke but interactions were few and few between, had to deal with knobheads instead. .. but Brucey cornered the man himself and I dunno chewed his cheeks into submitting the bid for our centre forward until we got him. It's the kind of shite you come out with at The Diamond when you're a cunt, a failure, and a bit pissed. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Alex said:

That’s assuming he even had a say in who we signed 

I think we all know, like Keegan, Pardew and Benitez as well, he had fuck all say.

• Like 2

The great thing is that Bruce has less than no appeal as a pundit as he's thick and uninteresting so we'll not likely to have to see or hear him in that capacity. I'd be shocked to see him manage again at any level as his record speaks for itself and his attitude after each job ended through his own incompetence has been petulance on the level of a four year old.

12 minutes ago, OTF said:

The great thing is that Bruce has less than no appeal as a pundit as he's thick and uninteresting so we'll not likely to have to see or hear him in that capacity. I'd be shocked to see him manage again at any level as his record speaks for itself and his attitude after each job ended through his own incompetence has been petulance on the level of a four year old.

If he wants to he'll be an occasional pundit no bother whatsoever, for some reason sky embrace mediocrity especially if they're English. If not sky then there'll always be a spot on talksport alongside some presenter. 

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If he wants to he'll be an occasional pundit no bother whatsoever, for some reason sky embrace mediocrity especially if they're English. If not sky then there'll always be a spot on talksport alongside some presenter. 

You're right. Michael Owen gets plenty of punditry work.

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bruce is too much of a dinosaur for even Sky. I guarantee you he’ll be on bein sport before the end of the season.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Bruce is too much of a dinosaur for even Sky. I guarantee you he’ll be on bein sport before the end of the season.

Good shout as long as he can be arsed to fly out there, it's no Portugal. Keys and Gray would be in their element. 

33 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’ll be Beout sport if he’s on there with those two

14 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

ap-huh.gif.290e83eec0b8856a80a3bf53f7822444.gif

:lol:i think that's why we keep seeing loads of bullshit quotes from him all of a sudden. they may as well have called it the irrelevant football dinosaur pod

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Hasn’t he started some podcast with warnock? 

If only Bruce was in charge of the technical side, it would ensure noone would ever hear it.

Steve-Bruce.jpg.3b8c5a208a3458da22b631257a334c1f.jpg

"The only word I understood was 'feed', but there's nothing to eat. I'll dust myself down, roll my sleeves up and try to get a recording over the line next time. Rafa would have really struggled here."

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol:i think that's why we keep seeing loads of bullshit quotes from him all of a sudden. they may as well have called it the irrelevant football dinosaur pod

That’s what started the conversation  again. For some reason thebrokendoll has been gone through the purgatory of listening to it

• 3 weeks later...