Deep shit?

Dr Gloom

16 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Willock is taking injections to be able to play after injuring his toe a while back iirc. Apparently he just has to manage it until it heals. With that being said it likely explains why he hasn't exactly hit the heights this season, and is in and out of the team. And of course he didn't have a preseason and Cabbage just threw him in straight away, saying oh sure he's a  fit lad. 

Thanks for that.That explains why he doesn’t give a fuck.

16 hours ago, Alex said:

Loan with most of his ridiculous wages being paid by us is the most likely scenario. 

He can play for the U23s as far as I am concerned.  As long as he is not in the 25 man squad it will mean we have much better players than him.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

FUCK ME

That headline is fucking ridiculous

When asked about his absence, Jones told reporters: "I really like Fede as a defender, but I didn’t see any value in putting him on the bench.

"If you’re winning, you’re not going to put him on, and if you’re losing, you’re not going to put him on.

"Fede needs to start – or not.

"So it’s the same reason as I left him out of the 20 at Palace.

"It’s the same reason, as the boys did well."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

But BUJ7 is on the bench.I know who I’d rather bring on whatever the score line and In whatever position 

Well that's the same reason I would usually start Almiron ahead of Fraser. He'll give you 70 minutes of hard graft and an outlet, then if things aren't going well, you could bring on Fraser to maybe nick a goal. I love Almiron, but he's not a goal scorer so when you see him on the bench you don't think "ooh get him on, he might nick a goal!"

• Like 2

I do wonder as well how motivated some of the squad will be? Some of them have got very comfortable with their feet under the table chugging along happily in survival mode. How many of them will want to double down on their fitness work when they know they will get moved on if we survive relegation? 

9 hours ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Well that's the same reason I would usually start Almiron ahead of Fraser. He'll give you 70 minutes of hard graft and an outlet, then if things aren't going well, you could bring on Fraser to maybe nick a goal. I love Almiron, but he's not a goal scorer so when you see him on the bench you don't think "ooh get him on, he might nick a goal!"

I’d rather start with Fatty Fraser because he does add more of a spark offensively and when his excess weight problem kicks in then bring on Almiron,if he’s the alternative.

• 4 weeks later...