Deep shit?

Dr Gloom

Probably going to need 7 wins to get 35 points. Obviously 3 points v Burnley on Saturday is a must....can we nick a win at free falling Everton?..perhaps @ home v Southampton Jan 2? Jammy draw v  Leicester?...that's 10 points before FA cup 3rd round day :)

26 minutes ago, trooper said:

I think the last couple of seasons 35 points would have kept you up. 

35 keeps you up in 12 out of the last 20.

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

that's arse out in fenwicks window material :lol:

The shoppers of Newcastle will just have to do without my cherubic tuchus, then.

Aye I'm hoping for some of the dicks to get injured tonight. And an absolute fixture nightmare for them later in the season. 

And it goes without saying that I hope they get rodded tonight. 

I'm full of happy thoughts. 

• Like 2

On 01/12/2021 at 11:51, spongebob toonpants said:

It's going to be hilarious when we don't buy anyone in the January window 

Absolutely.

At best it will be a modest, pragmatic purchase or two and/or a couple of loans.

I'm gonna confidently predict that Everton will be joining Norwich in the Championship next season. 1 point from the last 7 games and in turmoil from top to bottom. Unrest in the stands, fans at war with the manager and the Board, nothing in the coffers for January. It's curtains for the scouse mackems. 

That just leaves one space left to avoid. 

Just now, Rayvin said:

Everton never get relegated and if they stick with Rafa I really don't see it. How long have they been in the top flight uninterrupted now? Half a century?

nows the time. hopefully. having said that their best assett is their coach. a lot of their players are past it, inconsistent or crocks. Calvert lewin, whilst very good is not the messiah. 

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Everton never get relegated and if they stick with Rafa I really don't see it. How long have they been in the top flight uninterrupted now? Half a century?

Nearly 70 I think. I know because they never stop going on about it 

• Haha 1

Just now, ewerk said:

Sack Rafa and replace him with Steve Bruce and we’ll see about that.

They might well sack him for being him but unless they get someone as bad as Bruce they're not shit enough for relegation. (Even then they should have still have comfortably enough).

• Like 1