Deep shit?

Dr Gloom

image.png.123e32a162bc5bfa24d573d6f732942a.png 

I may be just being superstitious, but who was the genius that put a 4 on the front of the shirt for a Chinese betting company?

There is the problem, unluckiest number in the world. 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Lads. Everton are going down. I don't want to hear another word about it. 

No chance. They’ve been in the top flight for like 50 gazillion years last time I checked 

18 minutes ago, tooner said:

image.png.123e32a162bc5bfa24d573d6f732942a.png 

I may be just being superstitious, but who was the genius that put a 4 on the front of the shirt for a Chinese betting company?

There is the problem, unluckiest number in the world. 

Eh?

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

No chance. They’ve been in the top flight for like 50 gazillion years last time I checked 

Aye and Leicester hadn't won the league in over 130 years. Right up until they did. 

It's unlucky due to being pronounced the same as the word for death. They have apartment blocks over there that skip out the numbering of the 4th floor. And the 13th.

You're also not meant to stand chopsticks up in your rice like rugby goalposts because it looks like the chinese character for the number 4.

That said, I can't see the 4 on our strip :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It's unlucky due to being pronounced the same as the word for death. They have apartment blocks over there that skip out the numbering of the 4th floor. And the 13th.

You're also not meant to stand chopsticks up in your rice like rugby goalposts because it looks like the chinese character for the number 4.

image.png.c647f084303a93dda3f84f7badec5c2a.png

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah, that’s what was confusing me. Where this bastard number 4 like?