Deep shit?

Dr Gloom

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This lad is a cheesehead but this is actually a very good analysis.

For a start his first reason for the improvement is not the lazy "they spent loads in January" that we hear from everyone else, but rather the outlook of the club and the effect that has on the fans and therefore on SJP - we want to achieve things and not just avoid failure and that has a galvanising effect. 

He talks about "the evolution of Eddie Howe" and the work he's done to plug his previous shortcomings too. 

He's a cheesy hipster, but this is analysis and opinion that you don't see a lot from people outside of the fan base. 

If he doesn’t mention the double pivot, I’m not interested 

• Haha 1

On 05/04/2022 at 11:33, Gemmill said:

I can't remember now. But while we're asking questions, WHERE THE FUCK. ARE 21 POINTS FROM 28 GAMES BURNLEY PICKING UP THEIR EXTRA 12 POINTS FROM IN YOUR VERSION? 

Burnley and Leeds now on 34 points with 4 games each to play.

I think we can all agree now that I was right to be cautious and it is a very good job we have managed to pull out some outstanding and unexpected results ourselves.

Had we not and as predicted, the table would be looking a lot more scary this morning :) 

No dickhead. You were saying that it was gonna be a lot closer than any of us expected because everyone else was gonna pick up points and you couldn't see where we were gonna get any points from. 

Well you were wrong. It's not a lot closer than anyone expected because SURPRISE SURPRISE we didn't just stop picking points up. 

So SHUT. YOUR. FACE. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No dickhead. You were saying that it was gonna be a lot closer than any of us expected because everyone else was gonna pick up points and you couldn't see where we were gonna get any points from. 

Well you were wrong. It's not a lot closer than anyone expected because SURPRISE SURPRISE we didn't just stop picking points up. 

So SHUT. YOUR. FACE. 

Austin Powers Talk To The Hand GIF

• Haha 4

On 05/04/2022 at 10:33, Christmas Tree said:

I can honestly only see us picking up points against Norwich in April. 

5791FF83-A7CC-4EA5-BF5C-DB2E3C5742AF.thumb.jpeg.37e27a3537dcc876d0f5f7af548c80e8.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Saved by an exceptional run of results unpredicted by anyone.

Thanks for confirm my point.

Go and look at the most likely outcomes wherever you fancy and you’ll find only one piss-wet-through gobshite was predicting Newcastle would only get points (not necessarily a win btw) against Norwich in April. 

You said 1-3pts, we got 12! Twelve, CT. A dozen!

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, NJS said:

That's it - safe. 

Ah thank christ for that.

CT now has no reason to post here until next season.

• Haha 2