Don't forget..

catmag

...that it's Pancake Tuesday tomorrow folks.  Or today for those of you in Oz  :lol:

101545[/snapback]

Thanks Cath.

There is a great restaurant around the corner that does these amazing corn fritters with bacon and rocket, do they count?

There like pancakes but yummier.

...that it's Pancake Tuesday tomorrow folks.  Or today for those of you in Oz  :lol:

101545[/snapback]

Thanks Cath.

There is a great restaurant around the corner that does these amazing corn fritters with bacon and rocket, do they count?

101550[/snapback]

Do they count?! :jerkit: Is it called Fritter Tuesday? No! :icon_lol:

101545[/snapback]

Thanks Cath.

101550[/snapback]

Do they count?! :jerkit: Is it called Fritter Tuesday? No! B)

101556[/snapback]

Well that's it woman, I'm not taking you there when you're lost and hungry in Sydney! :icon_lol:

101545[/snapback]

Thanks Cath.

101550[/snapback]

Do they count?! :jerkit: Is it called Fritter Tuesday? No! :angry:

101556[/snapback]

Well that's it woman, I'm not taking you there when you're lost and hungry in Sydney! :icon_lol:

101559[/snapback]

It won't be PANCAKE Tuesday then though, will it? So it'll be fine to go then. Durrrrrrr!! B)

... don't like pancakes, sorry Cath..

is it alright if I make the pancakes, and then give em to random waifs and strays?

101558[/snapback]

Yeah, of course :lol:

gonna stick to the salads tbh.

as you'll no doubt have been informed, I'm watching what I eat lately... no more ever-so-fattening pancakes for me...

:lol:

Life is good.

gonna stick to the salads tbh.

as you'll no doubt have been informed, I'm watching what I eat lately... no more ever-so-fattening pancakes for me...

:jerkit:

Life is good.

101578[/snapback]

Too easy :lol:

Savoury pancakes are the best.. For my tea I just had two pancakes with:

Tuna

Lettuce

Cucumber

Red onion

and some salad cream to stick it all together

Perfect. :lol:

101947[/snapback]

Sounds canny, I'm feeling some sausage based concoction coming on.

Or will probably just go for the plain jobs.

I just like them plain with a bit of salt on. :lol:

Oh, and just for you Brock, the religious connotation of Pancake Day is that it's the day before Ash Wednesday (the beginning of Lent) As you're not supposed to over-indulge during lent then foods such as butter/eggs etc were used up the day before to make pancackes with. You then spend the next 40 days or so eating very simply until Easter Sunday.

I just like them plain with a bit of salt on. :lol:

Oh, and just for you Brock, the religious connotation of Pancake Day is that it's the day before Ash Wednesday (the beginning of Lent) As you're not supposed to over-indulge during lent then foods such as butter/eggs etc were used up the day before to make pancackes with.  You then spend the next 40 days or so eating very simply until Easter Sunday.

101955[/snapback]

And ash wednesday?

When the non-religious folk, being primitive in those days burned the idiots who suggested giving up the over-indulgence malarky. :jerkit: