Crystal Phallus v Graeme Jones’ still shite but rich doylems

Christmas Tree

22 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

With regard the supposed turnaround about the Arabic dress I think the distinction is that people wear traditional dress, as opposed to a dirty old tea towel and an inflatable camel. I presume that way it could be seen as an homage, as opposed to a parody of their culture. 

Absolutely this IMO. Not sure that particular communication is going to be read that way though.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Absolutely this IMO. Not sure that particular communication is going to be read that way though.

Yeah I mean obviously the mentality that thinks to wear a tea towel, or be the back end of a camel, isn't going to suddenly become an Arabophile, and pick up genuine Arabic clothes and headdress. 

Edited by Polarboy

43 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Viera confronting the ref.  No doubt will get invited to the FA Christmas dinner.

Disgraceful treatment, doesn't he know the ref has a family?

8 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Noticed Ritchie appealed for it (although he appeals for everything).

5qem6n.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Jaysus... 1

While it was shite to watch at least the team had a little bit of shape to them and there was some type of plan. Hopefully this will get us a few points until whoever is appointed, or until January. 

I will say when you look back and Jones first come in and we switched to this formation and picked up some points, and all the nuggets like Edwards claimed it wasn’t Jones, it was Bruce’s plan, it’s pretty clear it was Jones now eh. As I say it wasn’t pretty but it’s the type of set up that can have us nicking some games which is massive compared to the plonker they just sacked. 

• Like 1

as i missed the game, how did we play? did it look much different to how bruce had them 'playing'?

oh and #rafaout is trending on twitter.. obviously the media will come out and defend rafas honour and make out that the fans are horrible cunts for hounding him like they did with bruce right?? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Cynically, this is totally how the club should hit back on this stuff. Accusations of racism. I suspect its not that far from the truth anyway.

As an aside, would that be the banner that the guardian displayed front and centre without challenging?

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Cynically, this is totally how the club should hit back on this stuff. Accusations of racism. I suspect its not that far from the truth anyway.

As an aside, would that be the banner that the guardian displayed front and centre without challenging?

Probably yeah. The banner is in poor taste but I wouldn't have thought it was racist...but wtf do I know? 

This is just the start... a lot of it is just bluster on the Internet but I don't have a problem with anyone objecting to the murderous shits who now own NUFC..am still going to games but am fucked If I'm defending them...

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Howay said:

Lascelles has nothing between the ears like. Benteke the furthest forward in their own half with 5 Newcastle players in front of him so the stupid cunt pulls him down so they can set up and put everyone forward for a free kick. 

Check his movement and positioning for the goal and the disallowed goal.

Of course it’s not racist. We’re a target now.

When we were good in the past people liked us.  When we’re good in the future people are going to hate us for a bit then they’ll forget about it just as they did with Chelsea and Man City. Best just to ignore it for a while.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Of course it’s not racist. We’re a target now.

When we were good in the past people liked us.  When we’re good in the future people are going to hate us for a bit then they’ll forget about it just as they did with Chelsea and Man City. Best just to ignore it for a while.

Still hate Chelsea tbf, but it's got fuck all to do with their owners and everything to do with their fanbase.

Other than that I agree entirely.

• Like 2