Crystal Phallus v Graeme Jones’ still shite but rich doylems

Christmas Tree

16 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Speaking of members that are no longer with us, I used to argue like fuck with Gejon. I was seeing a proper sort at the time and he challenged me to show her to him. Sent a photo and he called her a dog, the cunt. Still chipped in a fiver towards his flowers. Would have been a tenner otherwise.

He's a big miss like, really used to enjoy his posts on there. Don't know if ChezGiven is still here but he was a good poster as well. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Remember Nick whatever and his profile picture of his (I presume) massive head? Had the cold dead stare of a true killer.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN AYATOLLAH HERMIONE?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Remember Nick whatever and his profile picture of his (I presume) massive head? Had the cold dead stare of a true killer.

Nick Kielce Poland. 

Absolute serial killer. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Scouse mick or whatever his name was. Sore miss.

Toughguy Mick :lol:

Bizarrely obsessed with Cheryl Tweedy getting bucked by a variety of black singers, and gangster movies. 

Remember that fucking idiot who came on giving it big licks, then when Ant outed him as a Lib Dem councillor or some such he buckled like a bitch? :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What's Stevie's twitter these days? His man's heed posts were always good reading as well.

Isn’t he banned from Twitter? 

Him and his Irish compadre went full bigot iirc. 

2 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Is LeazesMag still around? I remember last time I was here threatening to move next door to him with my 12 wives. All of them pregnant. 

Ant tried to put a virus on his computer but Leazes was too savvy to fall for that old chestnut. Never seen since.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Is LeazesMag still around? I remember last time I was here threatening to move next door to him with my 12 wives. All of them pregnant. 

Are you the origin of the famed Bacon Shed? 

Fuck me

were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

You're not Algerian like, are you? I'm not sticking around if there's going to be any Algerians on this forum. 

We also can't leave out Danny B, fop or wolfy if we're discussing the Toontastic rogues' gallery. 

Nah mate I'm of Pakistani origin. If there were Algerians here I'd be off as well. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I don't know whether to include Noelie in my list of missed posters because nobody told me what he said. 

Do we not expect a certain level of casual racism of people his age? :lol:

I mean there's casual racism which is offensive, I got banned for using the word darkie to demonstrate the little bit of racism in that flag. I mean context should count for something. 

There's a generation where it was acceptable to joke about other cultures without necessarily holding derogatory opinions of them. I guess that because there's always a few who take it too far and beyond a joke then you've got to eradicate it completely. 

I work with lads who will make tongue-in-cheek racist comments who I don't consider racists.