Crystal Phallus v Graeme Jones’ still shite but rich doylems

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

The man is a bona fide Premier League legend and yet not one of you can spell his name correctly.

I think you'll find I did.

15 hours ago, ewerk said:

Of course it’s not racist. We’re a target now.

When we were good in the past people liked us.  When we’re good in the future people are going to hate us for a bit then they’ll forget about it just as they did with Chelsea and Man City. Best just to ignore it for a while.

Spot on

19 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Probably yeah. The banner is in poor taste but I wouldn't have thought it was racist...but wtf do I know? 

I suspect it might be just a tad. Check out NO where I explained why it might have been before getting banned for using inappropriate language. 

17 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

I suspect it might be just a tad. Check out NO where I explained why it might have been before getting banned for using inappropriate language. 

How did you upset the poor delicate flowers on NO? :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, PaddockLad said:

How did you upset the poor delicate flowers on NO? :lol: 

I used a term from my childhood "darkie" in a totally ironic sense ( full disclosure: I am one) and they thought it warranted a ban. I did delete it within 5 minutes once a few precious types started tut tutting but the damage had been done. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

I used a term from my childhood "darkie" in a totally ironic sense ( full disclosure: I am one) and they thought it warranted a ban. I did delete it within 5 minutes once a few precious types started tut tutting but the damage had been done. 

Fuckin hell :lol:

Self righteous arseholes....but that's enough about The Fish, he'll probably be on here tomorrow... did you get on OK on NO before today? 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuckin hell :lol:

Self righteous arseholes....but that's enough about The Fish, he'll probably be on here tomorrow... did you get on OK on NO before today? 

Yeah they are sound lads for the most part tbh, just a bit anal these days. I was discussing that flag with another poster on why it was just a bit racist, and darkie got thrown in there just to make a point and before you know it the ban hammer gets slammed. A  bit fucking rich really.