Jones Cabbage Soup Legacy v Tuchel's Tall Tossers - SJP Sat 15:00

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The Jones hate for his second game in charge is radge. Good luck to whoever gets the job next. 

Who's hating? Are you suggesting that this is the lineup we should have started with? 

Just now, OTF said:

Who's hating? Are you suggesting that this is the lineup we should have started with? 

I think I just haven't posted in the match forum for about 10 years. I'm just not used to everyone being absolutely convinced that they know so much more about football than the manager. :lol:

I'm sure you're all absolutely correct. I just need some time to get used to the expertise on display. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OTF said:

Graeme Jones reminds me of a cross between Mr Bean and someone else whom I haven't quite yet figured out.

To counter the hate I'm going to go with Daniel Craig.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I think I just haven't posted in the match forum for about 10 years. I'm just not used to everyone being absolutely convinced that they know so much more about football than the manager. :lol:

I'm sure you're all absolutely correct. I just need some time to get used to the expertise on display. 

Answer the question :)

Jones has said all the right things and I don’t generally mind the idea of playing people who trained well in the lead up to the game. Which I think Jones used as the justification for the changes to the side for the last match. But there’s ample evidence for Jones that Krafth is shite and that there’s better options available 

• Like 3

I’m watching this from the Blazing Saddles pub in Cyprus. They’ve got every single PL game on :lol:

So I’m watching this while listening to the Liverpool Brighton commentary. Surreal.

That was good defending from lascalles there 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Jones has said all the right things and I don’t generally mind the idea of playing people who trained well in the lead up to the game. Which I think Jones used as the justification for the changes to the side for the last match. But there’s ample evidence for Jones that Krafth is shite and that there’s better options available 

Darlow keeping his place ahead of Dubs will come back to bite Jones on the arse as well. 

Actually it probably won't unless he drops a clanger today, he'll be replaced by the next game.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Same with the politics thread etc :lol:

Shut the forum down tbh

Gemmilltastic:

MATCH THREAD

"Well yes this is once again a selection of players by the manager that he believes to be the best for this match."

"The players are making the right decision always out there, I assume, because each and every one of them is a better footballer than I."

END THREAD

• Haha 5

Just now, OTF said:

Gemmilltastic:

MATCH THREAD

"Well yes this is once again a selection of players by the manager that he believes to be the best for this match."

"The players are making the right decision always out there, I assume, because each and every one of them is a better footballer than I."

END THREAD

:lol:

If you thought Steve Bruce struggled with criticism, get a load of these coconuts! 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m watching this from the Blazing Saddles pub in Cyprus. They’ve got every single PL game on :lol:

So I’m watching this while listening to the Liverpool Brighton commentary. Surreal.

Is it still shit? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The sheriff is near

• Haha 1