Jones Cabbage Soup Legacy v Tuchel's Tall Tossers - SJP Sat 15:00

wykikitoon

Krafth and Fraser still in there after poor performances last start. Fraser is a poor defender from what I've seen and doesn't cover much ground, Krafth is just not up to much. Going to watch anyway but this is shaping to be a very dire affair.

what the f@ck has scharr done not to get a game in this team? An international centre back who is below Lacelles and Krafth in the pecking order!!

No Willock , no Almiron either. Jones is bruce in disguise,  hopeless.

• Like 1

In fairness Fraser hasn't been fully fit for a long time, and hasn't had a run in the side to get said fitness. A fully fit and on form Fraser offers far more, at least in an attacking sense, than Almiron. I'd be more worried about Clark and Krafth in defence. 

3 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Jeff Stelling announcing his retirement? 😕

If he is he may as well. The panel that he worked with over the years was never what you'd describe as a brain trust, but some of them were at least likeable, and Jeff had a genuine rapport with them. The panels they have on nowadays are half fucking braindead. 

Just now, Polarboy said:

If he is he may as well. The panel that he worked with over the years was never what you'd describe as a brain trust, but some of them were at least likeable, and Jeff had a genuine rapport with them. The panels they have on nowadays are half fucking braindead. 

You're not wrong there like. It's like they headhunted to biggest cunts with the least amount of football knowledge and put them on our screens with a V sign to all the viewers. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

The rapport bit is probably a big factor for him tbh. He clearly got on with them and the only one left is dopey Merson. He probably looked at Tim Sherwood, Lee hendrie and his twin, the Scouse lass and thought, 'fuck this'. :lol:

47 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Obviously it barely needs to be said regardless, but if these are the kind of line-ups Jones is going to pick, the quicker we get a new manager in the better. Of course I'll gladly eat my words if we manage a result come ten to five. On a side note Tuchel is probably worse than Pep for taking players randomly in and out of the team. Bought Mount for my FF team and he's not even in the Squad 😗

I mean you could put this squad in whatever formation you like, and 99 games out of 100, they're getting hosed off Chelsea. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Its clear Jones had a lot of say in team selection

Last week he said Krafth and Fraser trained well, which is one thing, but did he not see our last match? No reason for either to be in the side.

• Like 2

I mean we barely had 20% of the ball in a match that we absolutely bullshitted a point from and here we are with the same team. Meanwhile Chelsea on the back of a 7-0 win make three changes :lol:

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm hungover to fuck, feeling sorry for myself so am going to do myself a favour and not watch it. I'm feeling too fragile to put myself through the NUFC mill today. 

Wise choice.

Graeme Jones reminds me of a cross between Mr Bean and someone else whom I haven't quite yet figured out.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I mean you could put this squad in whatever formation you like, and 99 games out of 100, they're getting hosed off Chelsea. 

A bad line is a bad line up regardless of who you are playing. 

• Like 1