Jones Cabbage Soup Legacy v Tuchel's Tall Tossers - SJP Sat 15:00

wykikitoon

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Just need to be more positive. If we get to HT at 0-0 though thats a result. 

It would be, but the inevitability of the ultimate defeat is overwhelming. It's like a full body headache. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Last 5 minutes has been better. Our possession must be approaching 20% now. 

I think I saw us string two passes together, a treat.

Just now, Alan Doh'liver said:

Kind of conflicted about this, if Jones keeps getting results, Jones is going to start thinking he's the man for the job. 

Absolutely no need to worry about that, we're not owned by Mike anymore.

ASM just barged over from behind there, not sure how the ref could have missed it.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I dunno if that's a foul, but I know it would have been if it was one of the Chelsea lads going down. 

It's absolutely a foul, in his defense if the ref was looking at the ball he wouldn't have seen the contact. It was the other Chelsea player who won the ball after St Max started falling which may have looked a fair challenge.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

It's absolutely a foul, in his defense if the ref was looking at the ball he wouldn't have seen the contact. It was the other Chelsea player who won the ball after St Max started falling which may have looked a fair challenge.

Aye, I wasn't sure if ASM wasn't already on his way down before the contact came. If the other lad hadn't made off with the ball, I think you're right, he'd have given it. 

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Nice to see us have any kind of defensive organisation and communication, at least. Reckon you probably need Willock on for a bit more energy in midfield because Longstaff moves like he’s got a piano strapped to his back.

It is nice, though there's still a fragility about it. Absolutely spot on regarding Longstaff. He's turned 24 today, should be able to get about the pitch a bit more than Newcastle era Geremi.